Home

Custom Madden 10 sliders

This is a discussion on Custom Madden 10 sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Custom Madden 10 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyCrap
i do 11min acc clock at 20 seconds. get 60 plays per team

penalties are holding-53 clipping-65 everything else 100
You don't wanna do anything above 52 for holding...Or it will be IMPOSSIBLE to complete a PAT without getting 4 holding calls. Trust me, I know!
Old 08-10-2009, 08:33 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
You don't wanna do anything above 52 for holding...Or it will be IMPOSSIBLE to complete a PAT without getting 4 holding calls. Trust me, I know!
yea I see some holdings on field goals but only PAT's so it doesnt matter.

If it happens often during regular field goals i will probably change it
NHL- Blackhawks
Soccer- Eh
Old 08-10-2009, 09:54 PM   #11
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

Bout to check these out....be back with some feedback
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4

Edit: figured it out.

Though I was getting worse results from these sliders. I guess different playing style than me. I had way too many penalties, and when I was able to run before, I was unable too now. Not only that but recievers were dropping balls left and right, and Linebackers were making plays in the passing game they had no right in making.

Though that is my experience, but thanks for the effort.

Last edited by rockhead262; 08-11-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #13
Rookie

Mergz1203's Arena

OVR: 5

after testing for a few games...these have given me a great base set to work off of....nice work
Old 08-11-2009, 05:59 PM   #14
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18

After a few games in "Play Now" with different match ups, varying from Good Teams verses Bad Teams, and two teams that where even. I also played two games in Franchise mode to see if there was a difference.

Overall, I like them, the provide a challenge. The running game was kinda easy against bad teams, but it wasn't like I was running for over 200 yards or anything. I felt the running game was well balanced for the human. I like to test running sliders to see if I am able to run draws out the shoutgun formation, and counters. And these sliders allowed me to do that,so thumbs up.

CPU running game at times felt given to them. It felt like my players were looking to get blocked. Also, If you have a big DT in the middle say like Albert Haynesworth,Pat and Kevin Williams, teams shouldn't be gauging you for big runs up the middle consistently. And that happened almost ever time with these sliders. Im going to tweak these to my liking cause I like them so far, and im going to use these as a base and work on the running game. I want big DT's to have a impact on the run game and that wasn't happening with these sliders.

Passing game for me was good except the drop passes. The CPU used good coverage at times which was good, I like to look down field and if nothing is there,I would either take a sack if the pressure was there or throw it to the check down. So it was easy to fix this, basically upped the catching from 20 to 30. Setting it at 30 allowed me to make open catches majority of the time, there are times when a player would drop it when he was open,and I can live with that, but if players are consistently dropping passes, even when there open is too much.

Human Pass Coverage is good as well. You really have to play good pass defense, or you will get burned, especially against a good QB, so no problems there. The pass rush wasn't there until I bumped it from 90 to 95, then I seen guys put more pressure on the QB. There were times my DB's was giving up huge plays cause there was no pass rush......against the Rams in my Franchise, Marc Bulger had a total of 13 seconds to throw the ball, thats right 13 seconds. And when the play was over, my D-Linemen were really tired. So easy fix there, bumped it from 90 to 95 and I saw pressure.

Thats all I can think of right now, but these are a good base, and with some tweaking, Im sure we can find a nice set that will fit us.

Last edited by cjallure24; 08-12-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Grammer Corrections
Old 08-11-2009, 06:42 PM   #15
Rookie

Mergz1203's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
After a few games in "Play Now" with different match ups, varying from Good teams verses Bad Teams, and two teams that where even. I also played two games in Franchise mode to see if there was a difference.

Overall, I like them, the provide a challenge. The running game was kinda easy against bad team, but it wasn't like I was running for over 200 yards or anything. I felt the running game was well balanced for the human. I liketo test running sliders to see if I am able to run draws out the shoutgun formation, and counters. And these sliders allowed me to do that,so thumbs up.

CPU running game at times felt given to them at times. It felt like my players was looking to get blocked. Also, If you have a big DT in the middle say like Albert Haynesworth,Pat and Kevin Williams, teams shouldn't be gauging you for big runs up the middle consistently. And that happened almost ever time with these sliders. Im going to tweak these to my liking cause I like them so far, and im going to use these as a base and work on the running game. I want big DT's to have a impact on the run game and that wasn't happening with these sliders.

Passing game for me was good except the drop passes. The CPU used good coverage at times which was good, I would look to go down field and nothing is there,and would have to either take a sack if the pressure was there or throw it to the check down. So it was easy to fix this, basically upped the catching from 20 to 30. Setting it at 30 allowed me to make open catches majority of the time, there are times when a player would drop it when he was open,and I can live with that, but if players are consistently dropping passing, even when there open is too much.

Human Pass Coverage is good to. You really have to play good pass defense, or you will get burned, especially against a good QB, so no problems there. The pass rush wasn't there until I bumped it from 90 to 95, then I seen guys put more pressure on the QB. It was time were my DB's was giving up huge plays cause there was no pass rush, against the Rams in my Franchise, Marc Bulger had a total of 13 seconds to throw the ball, thats right 13 seconds. And when the play was over, my D-Linemen were really tired. So easy fix there, bumped it from 90 to 95 and I saw pressure.

Thats all I can think of right now, but these are a good base, and with some tweaking, Im sure we can find a nice set that will fit us.
totally agree with this post...i also bumped up pass block for user a little bit but other than that these play great with these tweaks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #16
BoA
Rookie

BoA's Arena

OVR: 6

Tried these out. in 3 kick off's i got 2 facemask. might need to adjust that a bit

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »