Home

Madden 12 Draft Class Import: The Breakdown

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Draft Class Import: The Breakdown within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Madden 12 Draft Class Import: The Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasbum06
It works the same, when you go through the instructions you will find the files for your draft classes instead of roster files and you just perform the same steps using those instead.
The tutorial says

• Choose My Madden --> File Management-->Save
• Hit Y-Button and make sure you have chosen your USB as device. (Memory Unit)
• Hit A-Button to save a new roster to the USB drive. (I named it “YourRoster” for the tutorial)

This saves the roster, not the draft class.

On my xbox, when I have the USB chosen as the device, the draft class files saved on the hard drive do not appear, and so as far as I can tell there's no way to save the draft class onto the USB. It lets me save my profile, my roster, and some other options, but not draft classes.

Last edited by furtigan; 01-20-2012 at 04:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 0

use mondio to get the draft class its in.the file
Old 01-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #27
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by furtigan
The tutorial says

• Choose My Madden --> File Management-->Save
• Hit Y-Button and make sure you have chosen your USB as device. (Memory Unit)
• Hit A-Button to save a new roster to the USB drive. (I named it “YourRoster” for the tutorial)

This saves the roster, not the draft class.

On my xbox, when I have the USB chosen as the device, the draft class files saved on the hard drive do not appear, and so as far as I can tell there's no way to save the draft class onto the USB. It lets me save my profile, my roster, and some other options, but not draft classes.
When you get to the players leaving section of a NCAA 12 dynasty and it prompts you to save the draft class press "Y" I think it is and it brings open all your devices to save. Save it to the USB and it will be there. Even though it will not show from the xbox home screen it is there. Then follow through with the instructions and it will eventually take you to where it lists all your saved files in your madden folder. You may see rosters and other stuff there, but you will see your draft class file as well. Use that and continue to follow the instructions and it will work for you.

Sorry if my instructions are unclear, it worked for me but I'm not as good as explaining it as I would like to be.
Old 01-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #28
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

does this address the crazy equipment issue?
Old 01-21-2012, 09:52 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonWolf
does this address the crazy equipment issue?
According to people that have loaded it, we have gotten it down to around 20% of players still having the issue. None of the big name rookies are effected though...
Old 01-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #30
Rookie

TitanUP2's Arena

So if I read and listened to your video correctly. Basiclly all picks from the 3rd round till the end in an imported draft are just roster fillers and bench players? C potential and below? Correct?

You have seen no trace of "late round gems" or "high round busts" at all with imported draft classes?
Old 01-22-2012, 01:46 AM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanUP2
So if I read and listened to your video correctly. Basiclly all picks from the 3rd round till the end in an imported draft are just roster fillers and bench players? C potential and below? Correct?

You have seen no trace of "late round gems" or "high round busts" at all with imported draft classes?

That is correct, it sucks but its really the only draw back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Final 2012 Draft File...

Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?5edehlozi3x9xuh

This is my completed Draft Class for the 2012 NFL Season, more season will follow shortly.

Thanks Again!
Are the ratings what you intended? When I import this into my dynasty, it's showing several underclassmen (e.g. Matt Barkley) in there and some seniors (e.g. Matt Kalil) missing. There's no RB projected in the first three rounds, and about 15 DEs in round 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »