Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:11 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
That's not "punishing" you. You honestly think that EA said, "Let's make sure there are a bunch of offline issues so we can really screw over the guys that don't play online"? Give me a break.
You are completely missing the point. If you played offline you would understand. Either way I can't believe you can sit here and blindly defend this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 09:16 PM   #66
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
You are completely missing the point. If you played offline you would understand. Either way I can't believe you can sit here and blindly defend this.
EA didn't set out to screw over the offline player, so I don't even know why you're even saying that. Also, are you even 100% certain they're not going to release this to the offline player? This is a SERVER SIDE UPDATE. Something they can push out without the approval of Sony or Microsoft. There's a possibility that they add this to their patch whenever that's released. If they do that, then this entire argument is moot.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:18 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
EA didn't set out to screw over the offline player, so I don't even know why you're even saying that. Also, are you even 100% certain they're not going to release this to the offline player? This is a SERVER SIDE UPDATE. Something they can push out without the approval of Sony or Microsoft. There's a possibility that they add this to their patch whenever that's released.
..........Okay just because they didn't set out to screw over the offline player doesn't mean that didn't do just that...... Stop being blind....
Old 09-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 4
This sucks I don't want to play online, I don't want to play against other people. I enjoy playing against the AI and I can't play at my pace when I want. Not having to play against some ******* who is cheesing. I like to play offline the sliders I like, the trades I like, and big have to make other league players happy. I hope to God 2k comes out with a game it will be so much better than madden after 1 try, not this bull crap ea makes us deal with by taking stuff out one yr then putting it back and say look what we added!!!!!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:19 PM   #69
Pro

OVR: 8

Yes we can have a fantasy draft in a broken mode. Joepie
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #70
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
..........Okay just because they didn't set out to screw over the offline player doesn't mean that didn't do just that...... Stop being blind....
So they're punishing you because they screwed something up unintentionally? Pick a new word other than "punishing" and I might agree with you.

And stop saying I'm being blind. My eyes are quite open to the issues with Madden, both online and off.

Once again, if this draft comes out in the next patch that has to go through certification, this entire argument is moot.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:20 PM   #71
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
EA didn't set out to screw over the offline player, so I don't even know why you're even saying that. Also, are you even 100% certain they're not going to release this to the offline player? This is a SERVER SIDE UPDATE. Something they can push out without the approval of Sony or Microsoft. There's a possibility that they add this to their patch whenever that's released.
Idk I wouldn't be shocked if EA was kinda lax on testing CC on both sides knowing that they could push a server side up date for any online bugs or kinks and the lack of early patch for some of the more obvious issues in offline kinda lends weight to this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: Madden NFL 13 Will Be Getting Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calipup
After about 90% of the people have been asking for it, yes it is.
Not even close man. Look at the poll in my signature. Only 53% or so care about fantasy, roster editing, draft class, coach mode, and created players combined. So prob more like 20% care that much at all about fantasy drafts.

Don't get me wrong, I am 100% behind getting features for everyone, but this wasn't that big of a announcement to the majority, just a small %.
Personally, I think this is just a ploy to get people to play their careers online. They like to show a lot more people are online then there really are playing online vs others leagues IMO.

Anyway, congrats to the guys asking for this. I am happy for you guys, I know what it's like to be missing features I care about(roster edit, playable and working zoom cam, 2 minute & game CPU play call, and much more)

Last edited by wheelman990; 09-13-2012 at 09:46 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »