Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #97
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I never knew so many people cared about fantasy drafts. What ever happened to playing as your favorite team? If I wanted to play with random players from random teams I would just play MUT. What a boring announcement.
Lol agreed. I haven't done a fantasy draft since I was in like 7th grade when I just wanted all the best players on one monster team. Not hating on anyone who uses it, I can see how it might be cool for an online league, just throwing that out there.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #98
Banned

HoopMessiah1's Arena

OVR: 2
I'm happy for the people dat wanted this but fantasy draft isn't my cup tea
Old 09-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
To all the people that say that EA does not care about offline you do know you can play a single player online franchise right?

If you get extra benefits to your Madden experience by being connected to the internet then how is that a bad thing?

Playing online does not mean you have to be playing against other people.

As long as the servers are not down there is no reason to not want to play while connected to the internet.
Because the first time I lose my connection when I'm up 21-17 in the superbowl my controller is going through my TV.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #100
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
To all the people that say that EA does not care about offline you do know you can play a single player online franchise right?

If you get extra benefits to your Madden experience by being connected to the internet then how is that a bad thing?

Playing online does not mean you have to be playing against other people.

As long as the servers are not down there is no reason to not want to play while connected to the internet.
Please explain the extra benefits you speak of? A website? Tuners?

I played madden to play madden. I dont need any websites or apps for stats or anything like thAt.

Tuners are no big deal as i can just wait for a patch to drop offline.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:27 PM   #101
Rookie

leathrneck34's Arena

OVR: 3

Thing is and I'm not opposed to moving most of your focus to the online community but, not everyone everywhere has access to the internet. I for one am moving out to the country in about 2 months and I know for a fact because I called all the company's who deliver internet in my area and none reach that far out. So does that mean because I will be living out where the internet cannot reach I can't enjoy Madden anymore once they move to keeping everything on the internet ? It costs a fortune to have a company like windstream or Cox Cable or At&t to run the fiber optic cable to get internet if it's to far away.

That's just me, but I know there are plenty of people in rural areas that do not have internet and to ignore them would be bad.

Last edited by leathrneck34; 09-13-2012 at 10:31 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 10:31 PM   #102
Rookie

fripperiffic's Arena

OVR: 1

EA pretty much confirmed on Twitter that they will add fantasy draft and possibly editing for offline CCM in the next title update. Just read their tweets.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:34 PM   #103
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by fripperiffic
EA pretty much confirmed on Twitter that they will add fantasy draft and possibly editing for offline CCM in the next title update. Just read their tweets.
Dont have twitter man any way you could copy em here please?
Old 09-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #104
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB
You could just be connected to online and still play by yourself if you want. So it's online but then not really -- you just get the perks of the web site and so on. Or am I wrong here?
Actually its all online. If EA's servers are down....I cant play CCM. If my internet connection is down...cant play ccm. If I dont have Gold...cant play my CCM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »