Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 10:36 PM   #105
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Please explain the extra benefits you speak of? A website? Tuners?

I played madden to play madden. I dont need any websites or apps for stats or anything like thAt.

Tuners are no big deal as i can just wait for a patch to drop offline.
You already mentioned the extra benefits. Mainly the turners. If waiting for a patch is more of a benefit to you than I can see why offline is your preference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 10:37 PM   #106
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloeyEZ
Looman does not hate the offline crowd. that much i know...if nothing else
Certainly doesnt show it. The majority of features missing from CCM primarily affect offline players.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:38 PM   #107
MVP

berad88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
Because the first time I lose my connection when I'm up 21-17 in the superbowl my controller is going through my TV.
I understand that although I don't think the frustration of something like that is worth the cost of a tv or controller.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #108
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Certainly doesnt show it. The majority of features missing from CCM primarily affect offline players.
Not to mention the missing features would eliminate the need for offline players to wait for a patch.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:40 PM   #109
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
So they're punishing you because they screwed something up unintentionally? Pick a new word other than "punishing" and I might agree with you.

And stop saying I'm being blind. My eyes are quite open to the issues with Madden, both online and off.

Once again, if this draft comes out in the next patch that has to go through certification, this entire argument is moot.
No they screwed up things intentionally. Looman intentionally did not include editing, 32 team franchises and fantasy drafts from CCM. He unintentionally screwed up auto subs, schemes and playbooks.
Old 09-13-2012, 10:42 PM   #110
MVP

berad88's Arena

Quote:
No they screwed up things intentionally. Looman intentionally did not include editing, 32 team franchises and fantasy drafts from CCM. He unintentionally screwed up auto subs, schemes and playbooks.
I don't really see how editing is an offline only thing,
Old 09-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #111
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
I'd bet anything Looman didn't intentionally do anything of the kind. He knows what a good career mode is, they already did it once ::cough head coach:: and i'm sure his hands are being tied in a lot of ways and hope eventually he will get to do more of what he wants to do.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 10:45 PM   #112
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
You already mentioned the extra benefits. Mainly the turners. If waiting for a patch is more of a benefit to you than I can see why offline is your preference.
Yea i do not consider those benefits when weighed against losing valuable time because i got kick off the server or lost connection.

Tuners and patches do the samething so its no big deal for me to wait a week.

I guess its bc im an older gamer and my time is more limited so i dont have time to play a game that possibly wont even matter.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »