Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #81
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
EA fanboy is that you? But seriously then of course that would make people happy. But they haven't done that so far have they? Until further notice people will complain. You have seen all the issues with this game right? Doesn't seem like it.
Fanboy? No.
A guy that doesn't think a company is out to screw him or someone else over because they're pushing out updates that they don't have to get certified to 75% of the Madden fanbase? Yes.

Just calm down about them punishing you or screwing you over, or whatever you want me to call it, until you get all the facts. There is a time to complain. But that time shouldn't happen until they declare what's in the next patch. If they don't include the fantasy draft and some other fixes for the offline player, then you can complain all you want and I'll even join in with you.

There are issues with this game both offline and on. Heck, some of the online people can't even finish games without EA kicking them off the servers. Since nothing saves, they're out their entire game. So, maybe the online guys are getting screwed over too.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #82
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Sadly you will need Xbox Live.
Well, who doesn't have xbox live? When EA was making this feature they weren't thinking about who has xbox live and who doesn't. 95% of the people have it.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #83
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Well, who doesn't have xbox live? When EA was making this feature they weren't thinking about who has xbox live and who doesn't. 95% of the people have it.
95% ?? I think your math is a bit off. I know plenty of people who don't have Xbox live because they can't afford internet access.

It's a sad fact, but a reality. What about those people who CAN'T play online, and those of us who choose not to? We just get the short end of the stick?

Obviously.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #84
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Not unreasonable to not have live I currently don't have it because between school starting and the fact that I don't play online I had no reason to renew at least till 2k comes out so I can DL draft classes
Old 09-13-2012, 09:43 PM   #85
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Clearly I forgot the word Gold... Stop being a prick...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #86
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
50 million consoles sold...just about half use live gold. Those numbers are even more inflated than EA's claims because every 360 comes with a month of gold (some come with 3)

Still glad to see the fantasy guys get what they wanted...I hope they don't forget about full editing for offline....I can't buy the game till I can fix the minor things myself.

Last edited by TreFacTor; 09-13-2012 at 09:49 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:47 PM   #87
Banned

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjjnesb
I think everyone gets the server side updates part but even you have to admit it has to sting for the Online to not only essentially be patched and get a whole new feature but for offline to still have some of issues it has.
are you sure about that? cause i'm really not thinking so by what im reading. Now while this fantasy draft stuff has never been even the smallest bit important to me as i havent used it in probably over a decade. the thing with online updates is they can control any and everything involving any online feature, if they wanted to and had the coding they could make every player into chickens and turn all the fields into pools. the logical plan of attack here is

release patch online -> find bugs -> tighten up the mode -> release the full in title update.

So you can technically consider whats happening tomorrow a beta for the full patch. Theyll fix what they think needs fixing and work it into the title update accordingly. i have my gripes with the game too its far from perfect, but people have to see at least theyre trying to please which is something thats out of the norm for EA.

and i have zero affiliation with dev teams or anything like that. i have met devs and helped on updates for Gears of War 3 which is why i know how these update situations work. The more you know

Last edited by reMicXz; 09-13-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:49 PM   #88
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Clearly I forgot the word Gold... Stop being a prick...
I don't mean anything bad. I'm just saying so many people have live and EA is giving more to the online community these days. peace.

Last edited by Gman 18; 09-13-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »