Home

Madden NFL 09 Training Camp Roster Update V1 Due this July for the Xbox 360

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Training Camp Roster Update V1 Due this July for the Xbox 360 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 04:41 AM   #89
Just started!

bigtxambition's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 09 Training Camp Roster Update V1 Due this July for the Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorge380
So no go on these rosters?
Well, If only I knew someone that's willing to donate a new or used Memory Unit for me upload from to the internet. Then maybe this roster update will be posted here afterall.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:33 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Madden NFL 09 Training Camp Roster Update V1 Due this July for the Xbox 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
Well, If only I knew someone that's willing to donate a new or used Memory Unit for me upload from to the internet. Then maybe this roster update will be posted here afterall.

Get a job, buy one and quit begging. They are like 10 bucks used on the net. BTW, I could have made this roster 15 times in the time I waste checking this bookmark to see if you actually have. Oh and you seem like a nutjob. You've uploaded rosters before but all the sudden you need free stuff bc "yours doesnt work" and you lost ur xbox bc u didnt have money and u needed donations and yada yada yada yada. I wish people like you wouldnt "make rosters" so that the people that watch this thread and post on it wouldn't get their hopes up about getting some 09 time with their new rosters before 2010 only to have their dreams dashed by some mooch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »