Home

All Undrafted FA's created!!! (PS3) Roster

This is a discussion on All Undrafted FA's created!!! (PS3) Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: All Undrafted FA's created!!! (PS3) Roster

Can you give Jibber permission to upload his most recent updated version of the roster. He didn't want to do it unless u explicitly gave him permission, which I understand. I've got 32 guys waiting to start our franchise, and I know your roster is going to be better than anything that EA comes out with. Their roster always has stuff screwed up. U guys have worked hard on this and I'm sure others would also like to get their leagues started. Thanks.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #74
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrizzzz
Can you give Jibber permission to upload his most recent updated version of the roster. He didn't want to do it unless u explicitly gave him permission, which I understand. I've got 32 guys waiting to start our franchise, and I know your roster is going to be better than anything that EA comes out with. Their roster always has stuff screwed up. U guys have worked hard on this and I'm sure others would also like to get their leagues started. Thanks.
He just did I will have it done in the next 2 days (well going to aim for 1 day) Only got 9 teams to go. well actually 8 just gotta create 2 players for the Buccs, then all the west's are done and everything done.

Just remember a lot of IR players will be in the free agents because this is going to be for 53 man rosters, and I have tried to leave 2 spots for PUP players or slots for the extra 2 EA give us, for that annoying extra DT that some teams need for requirements or if some teams only have 8 or 9 OL I have moved the LS (who never really lines up at TE anyway only snaps the ball) to cover those spots, it's better then wasting a spot on a practice squad guy)

I am not sure how I am going to do the Niners yet, because Manningham and Crabtree already cover my 2 PUP guys, then there is players suspended and Latimore on NFI. and an extra DT has to be used because of EAs roster requirements. so that's going to be fun!!

BTW Glenz I found Chambers at DT for the panthers when he should be the backup LT, just so you know.
Old 09-04-2013, 06:44 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

anyway u can shoot us what u have now and i'll fix the unfinished teams so we can get our league started?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 07:21 PM   #76
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Would if I could but stuck at work right now, so not near my PS3 at all.
Old 09-04-2013, 07:59 PM   #77
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Anyone know if Brian Walters is in Free agents list?? I hope so I don't want to create a rookie Brian Walters.

at work right now so can't look but curious to know now
Old 09-05-2013, 03:31 AM   #78
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Waters is not in the free agents list oh how I hate you EA now I have to make a 10+ year vet who is going to be a rookie what a joke that we can't edit years in the NFL.
Old 09-05-2013, 08:34 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 6

Here's a question . Are you saying you can't create a player who's like 5 years into the league . You used to be able to ?
Old 09-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #80
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

Ok guys it's done! I even created Brian Waters for the cowboys even though he will show as a rookie, (stupid EA)

But there is no way im waiting for an EA update again to do all this work again just to get the real Brian Waters with the portrait and all in the game! Give us a export option for god sake EA!

well all the teams should be to 53 man, be warned lots of players on IR are on free agents, in fact the niners are a MESS because of all the IR PUP NFI and SUS players, and the wasted spot on a extra DT and OL but hey it's EAs fault they just like making things difficult to get accurate rosters

PSN Addy81
and roster is called Final, look for the notes under it where I have said 53 man opening day rosters Waters on Cowboys

no doubt more players have been moved in the last 2 days I have missed let me know for any changes!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »