Home

All Undrafted FA's created!!! (PS3) Roster

This is a discussion on All Undrafted FA's created!!! (PS3) Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #65
MVP

Angel_G's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: All Undrafted FA's created!!! (PS3) Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
So hit R1 to go to the Share tab from the main screen...and once there, you hit "Download Community Files." There you can hit R1 to go to Roster tab, and either sort to go by alphabet (ALLUFA53MAN) or search by PSN ID. I just sorted alphabetically.
Yea didn't realize he was on Madden 25 does this process work with M13? Or can you recommend to me to a M13 roster maker that made updates last year
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 07:37 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 1

Jibber, have u uploaded an updated roster with ur changes. I want to start my 32 team league online league ASAP. I am betting that this roster with the updates will be better than what ea puts out. Where can I get ur updated roster....
Old 09-03-2013, 08:30 PM   #67
Banned

bodank82's Arena

OVR: 3

There's two Joseph Fauria's. One is in the FA list as a punter and the other is the real one on the Lions. May have created one too many undraftees! I'm roster looks good though overall.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:21 PM   #68
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mfrizzzz
Jibber, have u uploaded an updated roster with ur changes. I want to start my 32 team league online league ASAP. I am betting that this roster with the updates will be better than what ea puts out. Where can I get ur updated roster....
Ive done 18 of the 32 teams so far, but things change every day with signings hell anyone know who the Browns kicker is going to be? They don't have one at the moment, at work now so can't really finish it off till I am home, creating players really does take the most time! I have also been doing the cuts too a few teams that only carry 2 DTs I have had to move some IR players as the 3rd DT or a LE and RE (just changed it on the deptch chart, and because of the roster cap had to release some players on IR to get it accurate. the 49ers is the biggest pain because of all the PUP and NFI guys, the Browns reallly slowed me down last night having to create 5 players they picked up from waivers, I think the jags will slow me down too, I am halfway through the AFC South.

I think the orignal poster and owner of the file probaly updating too, so I don't really want to take over from his great work. I can upload it to shares when it's complete but only if it's ok with the orignal maker. He might already have it finished before me anyway!

btw found Ventdome on the steelers listed as a CB so there was no need to create him on the niners team.
Old 09-03-2013, 09:24 PM   #69
Banned

Jibbler's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodank82
There's two Joseph Fauria's. One is in the FA list as a punter and the other is the real one on the Lions. May have created one too many undraftees! I'm roster looks good though overall.
Yeah also the texans have a punter Woods but the real woods is in the team (I think it was Texans) I think what he was doing was to get around the Cap making them punters to sign them but forgot to change them back, the Alex Green one fooled me and Dennis Johnson so I have 2 clones of them now in free agents haha! Sadly we can't delete players or red edit them once created a real pain.

The best way to check if you can't find a player is choose to sort by alpha and choose all teams all positions it takes a hell of a long time to scroll but it's worth it in the end if you find someone rather then create another player.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #70
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Downloaded these last night. Good stuff.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4
Old 09-04-2013, 01:00 PM   #71
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Ive done 18 of the 32 teams so far, but things change every day with signings hell anyone know who the Browns kicker is going to be? They don't have one at the moment, at work now so can't really finish it off till I am home, creating players really does take the most time! I have also been doing the cuts too a few teams that only carry 2 DTs I have had to move some IR players as the 3rd DT or a LE and RE (just changed it on the deptch chart, and because of the roster cap had to release some players on IR to get it accurate. the 49ers is the biggest pain because of all the PUP and NFI guys, the Browns reallly slowed me down last night having to create 5 players they picked up from waivers, I think the jags will slow me down too, I am halfway through the AFC South.

I think the orignal poster and owner of the file probaly updating too, so I don't really want to take over from his great work. I can upload it to shares when it's complete but only if it's ok with the orignal maker. He might already have it finished before me anyway!

btw found Ventdome on the steelers listed as a CB so there was no need to create him on the niners team.
Billy Cundiff is the Brown's kicker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 01:05 PM   #72
MVP

glenzariczny's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
Yeah also the texans have a punter Woods but the real woods is in the team (I think it was Texans) I think what he was doing was to get around the Cap making them punters to sign them but forgot to change them back, the Alex Green one fooled me and Dennis Johnson so I have 2 clones of them now in free agents haha! Sadly we can't delete players or red edit them once created a real pain.

The best way to check if you can't find a player is choose to sort by alpha and choose all teams all positions it takes a hell of a long time to scroll but it's worth it in the end if you find someone rather then create another player.
That's exactly what I did, lol. Yeah sucks you cant delete them, but if you leave them as a punter no one is going to pick them up anyway in franchise so it's no biggie.

Sorry I've been busy with work, and I started my Franchise too so I havent really messed with these since Monday morning, and we all know 10,000 roster changes have happened since then lol. Jibber you seem to be doing a somewhat good job keeping up with all of it so by all means keep going, I've got 32 team control on my franchise so I've just been kind of making updates in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »