Home

Audible45: My Shot at Madden 11 Sliders

This is a discussion on Audible45: My Shot at Madden 11 Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2011, 10:45 AM   #97
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Audible45: My Shot at Madden 11 Sliders

Quote:

Rushing...
Quote:

Broken Tackles: 12, 11/32, 31
What number am I suppose to use?

12,11/32 or 31?

Quote:

(Make sure you downloaded Patch 5.....)
How do I know what patch I have? Every time I log on I never get asked to download anything so I assume I have it, right?

Quote:

Player Min Speed Threshold: 0

Quarter Length 11.
Do I have to use these settings or will I be fine if I just keep threshold at 50 & Quarter length at 8 or 9 minutes.

How do these sliders work against playing a good team as the Saints towards a not so good as the Panthers? Or other way around.

-Thanks, I hope to test these out right now.

We'll I am back with one game test finished.

(CAR) -Cpu vs. (NO) -Me. Franchise somewhere around week 4-5.

8 Minutes, 15 sec | 50 Player threshold.

Team Stats.

14 - Score - 28.

277 - TO - 279.
63 - RY - 35.
214 - PY - 244.
8 - First - 10.
105 - KR - 64.
382 - TY - 353.
2(-2) -Turn - 0(+2)
4-8(50%) -3RD Conv - 5-9(55%)
0 - RZ - 3.
17:57 Possession - 14:03.

Key Players.

(NO)

D.Bree's - RATING 128.0, COMP 17, ATT 25, YDS 256, COMP% 68, TD 2, INT 0, AVG 10.2, LONG 74.

R.Bush - (Rushing) ATT 9, YDS 15, AVG 1.6, TD 1, FUMB 0, BTK 0, 1STH 3, 20+ 0, LONG 7.

(Receiving) REC 4, YDS 104, AVG 26.0, TD 1, YAC 97, YAC AVG 24.2, DROPS 0, LONG 74.

D.Henderson - REC 2, YDS 37, AVG 18.5, TD 1, YAC 13, YAC AVG 6.5, DROPS 0, LONG 20.

(CAR)

J.Clausen - RATING 118.9, COMP 11, ATT 18, YDS 246, COMP% 61, TD 2, INT 1, AVG 13.6, LONG 89.

B.Lafell - REC 3, YDS 89, AVG 29.6, TD 1, YAC 24, YAC AVG 8.0, DROPS 0, LONG 68.

S.Smith - REC 2, YDS 95, AVG 47.5, TD 1, YAC 47, YAC AVG 23.5, DROPS 0, LONG 89.

PERSONAL NOTES.

This game felt closer than the final score, the first half the Panthers opened up big the first half, quarter one was a back & forth showdown while quarter two (CAR) had back to back touchdowns & I only answered with one. (14-7 half) But as soon as the second half started I received & made a first play touchdown with a screen to Reggie. (CAR) had no answer the rest of the second half. Fourth quarter I scored two touchdowns, one by HB fumble recovery & the other cause (CAR) was breaking down trying to run hurry up plays & all giving me good field position when they failed. With ten seconds winding out I missed a in your face (CAR) FG
>_> from 30+.

I think the sliders are alright for now but I can't make a final opinion until I do some more tests because I do hope that the final score really was because of the Panthers breakdown.

Things to watch.

1) Human run game, I could not get anything done with Bush or Thomas.

2) Human Pass D, First have was hard the rest I adjusted & owned. Gonna decide if it's easy or was just the team I am playing after tests.

I finished my second game but I will only describe a quick summary till I get a reply.

I decreased threshold from 50 to 44 I notice a great improvement in the running game & the speed difference from Reggie Bush. Again I don't know if it's just cause I am playing against a easy team but I noticed that key players make play like Fitzgerald, Bush, Bree's etc.

I think these sliders are a good base set but need some tweaking to increase the amount of good to close games & the fun factor.

(NO) @ (ARI)

Final - 38/10.

Thoughts.

CPU passing game is good.
CPU rushing game is decent.
CPU pass def is bad.
CPU rush def is bad after I switched threshold. -Made it easy, might increase to 45or46.

Last edited by $atisfaktion-; 01-25-2011 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:15 AM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 4

Trying these as we speak in my Panthers franchise (3-3).. my first 6 games were using someone elses sliders.
Old 01-29-2011, 10:43 PM   #99
Rookie

OVR: 0

I used these sliders in the 2nd year of my panthers franchise. I was 3-2 before using them and finished the season 8-8, barely missing the playoffs. I have never had so much fun with madden. I was about to give up because I couldn't find a set of sliders that wasn't too easy or too hard. These aren't perfect, but they are damn close. They gave me a great challenge with realistic stats and results. Very happy with these.
Old 01-30-2011, 03:10 AM   #100
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by notimetobleed77
I used these sliders in the 2nd year of my panthers franchise. I was 3-2 before using them and finished the season 8-8, barely missing the playoffs. I have never had so much fun with madden. I was about to give up because I couldn't find a set of sliders that wasn't too easy or too hard. These aren't perfect, but they are damn close. They gave me a great challenge with realistic stats and results. Very happy with these.
You done any big moves in your Panthers franchise?
Old 01-30-2011, 08:37 AM   #101
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeworleanStunna
i Averaging 30 Points A Game, its ridiculous
Anyway to Lower My Scoring?
i Play wit The Saints & Drew Brees is A Passing Attack

For what it's worth the Saints averaged 30 points per game last year with basically the same team....i wouldn't see that as way off.

This year they averaged 372 yards per game on O and 306 on D...are you getting yards like that per game? The are averaging almost 70 more total yards per game which means they are controlling most games. NFL median of about 5 yards per play means they are running 14 more plays per game than their opponents.
I always go by yards as scores can be skewed. You can win a game 35-14 and think that was too many points but if you had a pick 6, some other turnovers and some big special teams plays you could be set up to score without the O doing much...look at the Ravens - Steelers playoff game. Both offense barely cracked 200 yards total per team if that yet they scored alot of points.
IMO....get the yardage right and don't worry about the scores.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 02:09 PM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsh43
You done any big moves in your Panthers franchise?
Not really. I'm building through the draft, drafted AJ green, but he didn't do much and then got injured. Resigned most of my players and for TE picked up aaron hernandez from patriots, he made a big difference with 60 rec and 800yds and 3td.

Anyways Only problem I'm having with sliders is I can't get Jon Stewart to be effective at all. I can usually get 80 to 100yds with williams but can barely get over 50 yds with stewart even with 20 carries. Other than that I'm happy
Old 02-01-2011, 05:49 PM   #103
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by notimetobleed77

Anyways Only problem I'm having with sliders is I can't get Jon Stewart to be effective at all. I can usually get 80 to 100yds with williams but can barely get over 50 yds with stewart even with 20 carries. Other than that I'm happy
Stewart is carving up for me! DWill was injured for 3 games and Stewart and Goodson were awesome. Think one of the games Stewart was 90+ yards off 18 carries i think.

Quote:
Not really. I'm building through the draft, drafted AJ green, but he didn't do much and then got injured. Resigned most of my players and for TE picked up aaron hernandez from patriots, he made a big difference with 60 rec and 800yds and 3td.
Yea i drafted a madden generated TE with good speed. His blocking isnt the greatest but he does ok. Looking to draft a QB this coming offseason (currently 7-4) or trade for one. Jimmy Clausen just isnt doing it for me. His deep ball accuracy isnt very good and his all round accuracy isnt the best.
Old 02-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #104
Rookie

Absolutely loving these sliders op.. I am 4-1 after using these sliders but all games have been very tough and close. It really shows how good a player like DeAngelo Williams is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »