Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2013, 04:17 PM   #5265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravens99
How will cranking up the cpu pass defense help make it tighter? For one sounds like he is a running team 2 he cant stop the cpu offense from scoring?He needs to get better on defense or he will get blown out if he makes it harder for himself to play offense. Wouldnt you think? Defitently need to draft well and start pluggin them guys in last season i played with a rookie mlb,fs ss and Lt it was hard but it was worth it cause now all 4 of them are playing really well.
Several people have said that since I'm also scoring a lot, the AI starts going on serious hot streaks to compensate - so I think the idea being that if I'm slower on offense, the computer will be more conservative and easier for me to contain on defense.

It is really weird, how it happens. I contain them just fine usually the first quarter and most of the second quarter. Then the CPU just goes off in the third or end of the second and throws 10-15 completions in a row.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2013, 06:21 PM   #5266
Rookie

Just had another game where the CPU threw for 100% until halftime, and up until one minute left in the game the CPU had a 96% completion rate, lol. I still won, but it's rather frustrating.

My players will literally stand still like three yards away from the receiver who is also standing still and leave them wide open to get the ball. Very odd.

EDIT: Do you guys think maybe some tendency thing I set up when I created my coach has something to do with it? Or maybe my scheme/playbook?

Last edited by RakeWorm; 03-31-2013 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 07:20 PM   #5267
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RakeWorm
Several people have said that since I'm also scoring a lot, the AI starts going on serious hot streaks to compensate - so I think the idea being that if I'm slower on offense, the computer will be more conservative and easier for me to contain on defense.

It is really weird, how it happens. I contain them just fine usually the first quarter and most of the second quarter. Then the CPU just goes off in the third or end of the second and throws 10-15 completions in a row.
guess i could see that but my experience is different the cpu plays extremely strong the first half and not so good the second or my defense steps up second half dont know which
Old 03-31-2013, 07:28 PM   #5268
Rookie

OVR: 2

Funny thing is when I strafe, or left right, doesn't seem to work. Do people use that when they are playing on defense if they control the line?

I flick the right or left to disengage on the pass rush, but then they usually re-engage. Any tips on using the controls.

I noticed Jarrod that my PB and RB for my O-linmen in the game are at 0, is that because of the settings? And I am thinking that lowering the CPU pass rush is better than increasing my pass block? I have Stefen W for the Raiders, 88 PB, and he can't hold a thing. Actually there are times when if they bring 5 guys, all of them break through. That happens, so I can deal.

Next question, I was playing today, and watching my D-line on Pass rush, and they just sit there and lock up, no movement at all aside from the RT glitch. Why does that happen?
Old 04-01-2013, 11:51 AM   #5269
Rookie

After that game i was 8-0 but the the second half of the season idk what happend i finished the season 12-4 but eric wright had 14 i wish he coulda got one more to break the reacord nd v.jackson broke the most yards for a reciver.
Old 04-01-2013, 12:00 PM   #5270
Rookie

After that game i was 8-0 then finished the season 12-4 smh eric wright tied the interception record with 14 and v.jax broke the yards record
Old 04-01-2013, 03:05 PM   #5271
Rookie

And in the first season with my bucs and my first season with the black set the tampa bay buccaneers bring the superbowl trophy back to tampa with a 40-17 win over the Houstin texans!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 PM   #5272
Rookie

Aleeeeex94's Arena

OVR: 1

I know this may sound really stupid but, if the USER Pass Defense Reaction Time slider is lower does that make it harder or easier? This reversed slider thing has tied my brain in a knot!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »