Home

DS's Madden 13 Sim Sliders - 15 Minute Quarters - 0 Threshold

This is a discussion on DS's Madden 13 Sim Sliders - 15 Minute Quarters - 0 Threshold within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2012, 06:48 PM   #41
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: DS's Madden 13 Sim Sliders - 15 Minute Quarters - 0 Threshold

These first 4 games have been using changed playbooks with the link provided, and QBA at 5!

The playbooks really do help. These games have all been the best Madden games I have EVRER played. All 4 have been enjoyable. My blowout didn't feel ridiculous. I didn't feel over powered. We just played solid football. I've clawed back in to games, I've let other teams stay in games. They've been like football should be.

Only concern is getting RB's in and out the game more. But I think everyone is having issues with that. Aside from that, I would change absolutely nothing. QBA can be bad if they're having a bad season / cold streak, but that's the NFL. Change up the gameplan, bench your QB, whatever. But at 10 it's too easy.

Great sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 08:28 PM   #42
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by maccerbiggie
These first 4 games have been using changed playbooks with the link provided, and QBA at 5!

The playbooks really do help. These games have all been the best Madden games I have EVRER played. All 4 have been enjoyable. My blowout didn't feel ridiculous. I didn't feel over powered. We just played solid football. I've clawed back in to games, I've let other teams stay in games. They've been like football should be.

Only concern is getting RB's in and out the game more. But I think everyone is having issues with that. Aside from that, I would change absolutely nothing. QBA can be bad if they're having a bad season / cold streak, but that's the NFL. Change up the gameplan, bench your QB, whatever. But at 10 it's too easy.

Great sliders
Nice games. So you're playing everything that's post on page 1 except you have Qb Acc at 5 instead of 10?
Old 10-21-2012, 09:02 PM   #43
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Yep. I'm gonna keep it with 5 as well. The playbooks are a huge difference

Just lost to the Browns 27 - 24. Now 4-2 on the season
Old 10-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #44
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Yep. I'm gonna keep it with 5 as well. The playbooks are a huge difference

Just lost to the Browns 27 - 24. Now 4-2 on the season
Man those stats look great so far! I guess you can't really complain, and if QBA at 5 is working for you, then you should stick with it. Could you run down some of your team rankings so far in your season? You know a slider needs to be adjusted if your ranked #1 in pass defense by a large margin or something. It's good to see you can get challenged and lose games as well.

Is there anything in your opinion that you're seeing that might need tweaking?

Oh, and as far as getting extra touches by other running backs I haven't had too much of an issue with the fatigue and auto subs settings that I have on the first page. Check out some of the box scores I've already posted and you'll see user and CPU backup backs get a decent amount of carries.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:38 PM   #45
Rookie

maccerbiggie's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Man those stats look great so far! I guess you can't really complain, and if QBA at 5 is working for you, then you should stick with it. Could you run down some of your team rankings so far in your season? You know a slider needs to be adjusted if your ranked #1 in pass defense by a large margin or something. It's good to see you can get challenged and lose games as well.

Is there anything in your opinion that you're seeing that might need tweaking?

Oh, and as far as getting extra touches by other running backs I haven't had too much of an issue with the fatigue and auto subs settings that I have on the first page. Check out some of the box scores I've already posted and you'll see user and CPU backup backs get a decent amount of carries.
I can't post any specifics right now. More than happy to, but I'm away from my Xbox watching the game. I think though I spotted briefly I'm something like 9th on D, and 11th on Offense. That might have been a game off two ago, so it could be different now.

I personally am ecstatic with the results I'm getting. Great variations from week to week in terms of what works and what doesn't. I beat the dolphins down 38-13, next week get upset by Browns. In my first game vs Browns, Richardson had a tough game. 2nd matchup he went for 70 yds. It's nice. For now I don't anticipate anything changing. But I'm about to reach the tough part of my schedule now, so things should get interesting. I'll keep you updated with my games and post some league stats / rankings tomorrow

Oh and forgot to mention. I've also been playing on very slow. If that makes any real difference aside from preference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #46
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I can't post any specifics right now. More than happy to, but I'm away from my Xbox watching the game. I think though I spotted briefly I'm something like 9th on D, and 11th on Offense. That might have been a game off two ago, so it could be different now.

I personally am ecstatic with the results I'm getting. Great variations from week to week in terms of what works and what doesn't. I beat the dolphins down 38-13, next week get upset by Browns. In my first game vs Browns, Richardson had a tough game. 2nd matchup he went for 70 yds. It's nice. For now I don't anticipate anything changing. But I'm about to reach the tough part of my schedule now, so things should get interesting. I'll keep you updated with my games and post some league stats / rankings tomorrow

Oh and forgot to mention. I've also been playing on very slow. If that makes any real difference aside from preference
Nice. I just wish the CPU went more vertical in their passing game rather than throwing tons of screens and short passes. From your four box scores you have yet to give up 300+ passing yards and Cincy doesn't exactly have the best secondary in game. Maybe you just haven't faced the right opponent yet, but let me know if it happens!

Playing on very slow is fine, it shouldn't really affect the game all that much.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #47
Rookie

KingRealistic's Arena

OVR: 6

These sliders look like they're based off of MarketingWiz's set. Ima try these out. The penalty sliders look interesting
Old 10-21-2012, 10:15 PM   #48
Banned

this is probaly the best set ive run into so far, with very little tinkering needed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »