Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-09-2014, 02:02 AM   #6809
MVP

nml11287's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

How does a CB get burned on a streak while my d is in a cover 3? No safety to be seen ANYWHERE. Manuel hits a WR on a streak for the long TD with 1:22 left in the game. Good thing I'm up 37-23 anyways, but still. Stupid. Makes me really want to go and get 44 and run up the score on the CPU.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:06 AM   #6810
MVP

GJD23's Arena

OVR: 0

Very frustrated man today is me....let me explain, lol.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:12 AM   #6811
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nml11287
You probably adjusted and got used to them and are playing within them rather than forcing your old game on them. It takes time and patience

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk
that makes sense, come to think of it i am actually moving around in the pocket really fast and looking for the open receiver rather than forcing throws..

crazy last game mcfadden had 184 yds rushing my qb manziel had 103 on 3 carries, i brought in murray lol who racked up almost 90 yards in a quarter..

final 48-17 me over jacksonville

i have had 500 yds of offense 700 yds rushing in 2 games. any suggestions???

like i said...denver is the test if i blow them out then i need to take all my sliders down to 0 and the comp all to 100 HEHE
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 02:14 AM   #6812
MVP

GJD23's Arena

SO I was wanting to pump out 10 or so games of Madden today, have a marathon, hopefully get to the end of the regular season.

My first game was against the Giants and we ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED AND SLAUGHTERED THEM. BABY JESUS would've been upset at the beatdown we laid on the Giants.

Scores going into half time?? EAGLES 35....Giants 7. THIRTY-FIVE TO SEVEN.

Foles had 16/21, 212 1TD 1INT
McCoy? 15 carries for 95 yards and three touchdowns.
Foles hit Maclin in the back of the endzone with 2 seconds left in the half.
Manning went down first play never to return.
We had 352 offensive yards in the first half compared to their 77. 18 first downs to 3... THREE!!
We were completely carving them up. On our way to 5-0.

Then I pause the game at halftime to go get something to eat.

As I'm looking over my balcony (I live on a main road) I see cars tooting their horns and people yelling. I go out onto the balcony to see what's up and there's a 4-car pileup smashed along the main road...**** everywhere. I go to open the fridge, light doesnt turn on. So I'm thinking that's weird...but then it clicks! Maybe the smash slightly knocked a pole out of place. So I go downstairs to investigate....entire pole is out and lying across the footpath. So now I'm like okay electricity definitely has gone down. I go back inside and think what can I make for lunch? Decide on a couple sandwiches cos the oven and all that jazz doesn't work.

Make my lunch.

Go back in the lounge to start the 2nd half, ECSTATIC that we're up by this much and I can rest my starters etc.

Realize that the TV is off....along with the playstation....

So in the space of 10 seconds a wave of emotion comes over me like never before ... it all clicks at once.... the smash outside caused the electricity to go out which also caused Madden to turn off, removing any scores/stats from this game and needing me to restart .... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thankfully nobody was hurt but it took them 8 ****ing hours to put the electricity back on. So I'm back now and with slightly less motivation to begin a Madden marathon but will try nonetheless...lmao

Talk about bringing cheese to a whole new level
Old 04-09-2014, 02:18 AM   #6813
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Oh yeah and if you want further realism let the CPU do all the returns for you. Plus, McFadden is glitched in this game. Him and Spiller.
Old 04-09-2014, 02:19 AM   #6814
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
SO I was wanting to pump out 10 or so games of Madden today, have a marathon, hopefully get to the end of the regular season.

My first game was against the Giants and we ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED AND SLAUGHTERED THEM. BABY JESUS would've been upset at the beatdown we laid on the Giants.

Scores going into half time?? EAGLES 35....Giants 7. THIRTY-FIVE TO SEVEN.

Foles had 16/21, 212 1TD 1INT
McCoy? 15 carries for 95 yards and three touchdowns.
Foles hit Maclin in the back of the endzone with 2 seconds left in the half.
Manning went down first play never to return.
We had 352 offensive yards in the first half compared to their 77. 18 first downs to 3... THREE!!
We were completely carving them up. On our way to 5-0.

Then I pause the game at halftime to go get something to eat.

As I'm looking over my balcony (I live on a main road) I see cars tooting their horns and people yelling. I go out onto the balcony to see what's up and there's a 4-car pileup smashed along the main road...**** everywhere. I go to open the fridge, light doesnt turn on. So I'm thinking that's weird...but then it clicks! Maybe the smash slightly knocked a pole out of place. So I go downstairs to investigate....entire pole is out and lying across the footpath. So now I'm like okay electricity definitely has gone down. I go back inside and think what can I make for lunch? Decide on a couple sandwiches cos the oven and all that jazz doesn't work.

Make my lunch.

Go back in the lounge to start the 2nd half, ECSTATIC that we're up by this much and I can rest my starters etc.

Realize that the TV is off....along with the playstation....

So in the space of 10 seconds a wave of emotion comes over me like never before ... it all clicks at once.... the smash outside caused the electricity to go out which also caused Madden to turn off, removing any scores/stats from this game and needing me to restart .... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Thankfully nobody was hurt but it took them 8 ****ing hours to put the electricity back on. So I'm back now and with slightly less motivation to begin a Madden marathon but will try nonetheless...lmao

Talk about bringing cheese to a whole new level
LOLOL oh wow!!!

btw gjdd can you explain my situation here? or should i test against the broncos...my 700 rushing yds with 4 different players in 2 games i havent changed the op only human int and human fumble as required
Old 04-09-2014, 02:29 AM   #6815
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncromnd
LOLOL oh wow!!!

btw gjdd can you explain my situation here? or should i test against the broncos...my 700 rushing yds with 4 different players in 2 games i havent changed the op only human int and human fumble as required
What are the ratings of your O-Line compared to the teams you've faced D-Line's?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-09-2014, 02:30 AM   #6816
MVP

i never had glitchy long games with mcfadden when i first started these sliders i ave about 2 yds a carry maybe i just got used to them..maybe ill let the cpu run for me and do returns like you said. i let the cpu control murray for me 8 yds a carry in the 4th quarter against jax but then again i was playing the 2014 updated jags which probably suck balls/

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »