Home

GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 04-18-2014, 06:02 PM   #7153
MVP

JG80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: GJD23 & WTBB's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp18
Gjd23, I found out through ncromnd about these sliders I know you guys are pretty set on them and I think they are great I have tweaked them to my liking using tombas formula with the numbers you guys are using I have only changed human pass coverage to 98 and cpu acc to 6 cpu pass blk and run blk to 98 and see no difference on the computer side....with that being said I really tweaked penalty sliders to get a few penalties while maintaining tough play. The main issue was sacks I am the bengals and was getting around 7 a game I moved offside to 98 false start to 56 holding to 70 dpi opi at 98 punt int to 84 int grnd to 84 and roughing the passer to 28 my rushing has went from 156 down to 103.passing was already spot on but my sacks went down to 2 a game with a lot of pressure still being put on. Sorry for the long rant but just wanted to share how I was able to tone down the sacks while still having aggressive defense....the sliders are awesome!

Offside helps d-line to get a faster jump of the line.

Sent from Nawlins.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:17 PM   #7154
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
Offside helps d-line to get a faster jump of the line.

Sent from Nawlins.
Yes it does for sure would it be the intentional grounding slider that is for sacks i had it a 0 and sacks were constant, after i moved the penalties were adjusted they were cut way down which was nice i had dunlap at 19 and has had 1 sack in the last 3 games with human covg at 98 the coverage is still tight but less sacks...or would threshold have something to do with it i have that at 100 lost my last game to the ravens 26-14, the game felt very real, heck even had 12 assisted tackles. Besides the penalties everything is close to the same just thought i would try to help out and maybe learn some more about what does what.
Old 04-18-2014, 07:15 PM   #7155
Pro

Quote:
Gjd23, I found out through ncromnd about these sliders I know you guys are pretty set on them and I think they are great I have tweaked them to my liking using tombas formula with the numbers you guys are using I have only changed human pass coverage to 98 and cpu acc to 6 cpu pass blk and run blk to 98 and see no difference on the computer side....with that being said I really tweaked penalty sliders to get a few penalties while maintaining tough play. The main issue was sacks I am the bengals and was getting around 7 a game I moved offside to 98 false start to 56 holding to 70 dpi opi at 98 punt int to 84 int grnd to 84 and roughing the passer to 28 my rushing has went from 156 down to 103.passing was already spot on but my sacks went down to 2 a game with a lot of pressure still being put on. Sorry for the long rant but just wanted to share how I was able to tone down the sacks while still having aggressive defense....the sliders are awesome!
JP the set I'm using is this one with hum fumble 100,CPU catch 46, fatigue 70,inj 25,rb auto sub 87/85. Works like a charm. I don't use that formula anymore I did with a hundred threshold but I found out that it really wasn't the greatest of this set is the most amazing trust me if you want realism the way to go

Sent from my Z665C using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2014, 08:24 PM   #7156
MVP

Skill Level: All-Madden (Play Now and/or in CFM)
Play Style: GameFlow/Conventional.
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 12

Auto Strafe: OFF
Heat Seeker: ON
Ball Hawk: OFF
Switch Assist: OFF
Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 70
Game Speed: Normal
Threshold: 0
__________________________________________________ ____

PENALTIES

Offside: 90
False Start: 1
Holding: 1
Facemask: 1
Defensive Pass Interference: 1
Offensive Pass Interference: 99
KR/PR Interference: 1
Clipping: 54
Int Grounding: 0
Roughing the Passer: 45
Roughing the Kicker: 99

PLAYER SKILL

PASSING
QB Accuracy: 4
Pass Blocking: 0
WR Catching: 25

RUSHING
Run Blocking: 20
Fumble: 100

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time: 100
Interceptions: 15
Pass Coverage: 49

RUSH DEFENSE
Tackling: 75

SPECIAL TEAMS
FG Power: 48
FG Accuracy: 35
Punt Power: 52
Punt Accuracy: 100
Kickoff Power: 49

CPU SKILL

PASSING
QB Accuracy: 100
WR Catching: 46

RUSHING
Run Blocking: 50

PASS DEFENSE
Interceptions: 75
Pass Coverage: 100

RUSH DEFENSE
Tackling: 100

SPECIAL TEAMS

AUTO-SUBS

QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 1

RB Sub Out: 85
RB Sub In: 87

WR Sub Out: 60
WR Sub In: 65

FB/TE Sub Out: 50
FB/TE Sub In: 50

OL Sub Out: 0
OL Sub In: 1

DEFENSE
DT Sub Out: 85
DT Sub In: 85

DE Sub Out: 85
DE Sub In: 85

LB Sub Out: 0
LB Sub In: 1

CB Sub Out: 0
CB Sub In: 1

S Sub Out: 0
S Sub In: 1

*To get these auto-subs to work in CFM what you need to do is edit subs in the main Madden menu, save profile, load CFM, go to your subs within CFM and "Reset to default" You'll see the subs look like default subs but they are actually the subs you've got in the main Madden sub menu. You will need to do this each time you back out of CFM into the main menu or turn off your console. Annoying, but it's the only way it'll work.

**Please use Rondo's TAKETHATEA Roster with these sliders (XBOX). For PS3 users, the file can be found here, thanks to Rysumm.

wtbb said once if you use 97 qb acc to use 48 catch if 100 use 46 catch, i upped the fatigue to 70 which actually gives rotation in the game and your players actually tire out and sub in the 3rd/4th qtr, inj at 25 since every play was a injury with it at 50, human fumble at 100 so you get 1 fumble per game other than 8 fumbles.

jp18 i strongly suggest you play with this set dont tweak it. i did the same thing i brought my madden game in got killed with these and tweaked them and tweaked them, you cant tweak them they are perfect i know when you use a good team you blow out the computer when you use a mediocre team it is a challenge, with cpu int at 75 using brady i threw 4 tds and 0 picks in 55 att. using terel pryor i threw 4 picks in first half. its a ratings game enjoy them man they are great!!!!
Old 04-18-2014, 08:25 PM   #7157
MVP

Quote:
Yes it does for sure would it be the intentional grounding slider that is for sacks i had it a 0 and sacks were constant, after i moved the penalties were adjusted they were cut way down which was nice i had dunlap at 19 and has had 1 sack in the last 3 games with human covg at 98 the coverage is still tight but less sacks...or would threshold have something to do with it i have that at 100 lost my last game to the ravens 26-14, the game felt very real, heck even had 12 assisted tackles. Besides the penalties everything is close to the same just thought i would try to help out and maybe learn some more about what does what.
int grounding at 0 makes the qb get rid of the ball quicker...i had 3 sacks against me and 2 for me. avg sacks per game are about 2.5 in the nfl. higher int ground will make the comp hold on more.
Old 04-18-2014, 09:04 PM   #7158
MVP

jp18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncromnd
Skill Level: All-Madden (Play Now and/or in CFM)
Play Style: GameFlow/Conventional.
Quarter Length: 15 minutes
Accelerated Clock: On
Minimum Play Clock Time: 12

Auto Strafe: OFF
Heat Seeker: ON
Ball Hawk: OFF
Switch Assist: OFF
Injuries: 25
Fatigue: 70
Game Speed: Normal
Threshold: 0

PENALTIES

Offside: 90
False Start: 1
Holding: 1
Facemask: 1
Defensive Pass Interference: 1
Offensive Pass Interference: 99
KR/PR Interference: 1
Clipping: 54
Int Grounding: 0
Roughing the Passer: 45
Roughing the Kicker: 99

PLAYER SKILL

PASSING
QB Accuracy: 4
WR Catching: 25

RUSHING
Run Blocking: 20

PASS DEFENSE
Interceptions: 15
Pass Coverage: 49

RUSH DEFENSE
Tackling: 75

SPECIAL TEAMS

CPU SKILL

PASSING
QB Accuracy: 100
WR Catching: 46

RUSHING
Run Blocking: 50

PASS DEFENSE
Interceptions: 75
Pass Coverage: 100

RUSH DEFENSE
Tackling: 100

SPECIAL TEAMS

AUTO-SUBS

QB Sub Out: 0
QB Sub In: 1

RB Sub Out: 85
RB Sub In: 87

WR Sub Out: 60
WR Sub In: 65

FB/TE Sub Out: 50
FB/TE Sub In: 50

OL Sub Out: 0
OL Sub In: 1

DEFENSE
DT Sub Out: 85
DT Sub In: 85

DE Sub Out: 85
DE Sub In: 85

LB Sub Out: 0
LB Sub In: 1

CB Sub Out: 0
CB Sub In: 1

S Sub Out: 0
S Sub In: 1

*To get these auto-subs to work in CFM what you need to do is edit subs in the main Madden menu, save profile, load CFM, go to your subs within CFM and "Reset to default" You'll see the subs look like default subs but they are actually the subs you've got in the main Madden sub menu. You will need to do this each time you back out of CFM into the main menu or turn off your console. Annoying, but it's the only way it'll work.

**Please use Rondo's TAKETHATEA Roster with these sliders (XBOX). For PS3 users, the file can be found here, thanks to Rysumm.

wtbb said once if you use 97 qb acc to use 48 catch if 100 use 46 catch, i upped the fatigue to 70 which actually gives rotation in the game and your players actually tire out and sub in the 3rd/4th qtr, inj at 25 since every play was a injury with it at 50, human fumble at 100 so you get 1 fumble per game other than 8 fumbles.

jp18 i strongly suggest you play with this set dont tweak it. i did the same thing i brought my madden game in got killed with these and tweaked them and tweaked them, you cant tweak them they are perfect i know when you use a good team you blow out the computer when you use a mediocre team it is a challenge, with cpu int at 75 using brady i threw 4 tds and 0 picks in 55 att. using terel pryor i threw 4 picks in first half. its a ratings game enjoy them man they are great!!!!
Ok so I am playing these exactly as posted not sure if I plugged them in wrong the first time or not. With that being said halftime up 9-3 on cleveland....I am much better on defense than offense and it really shows even though Cleveland's offense is below average. You guys did a great job with these from what I have played.
Old 04-19-2014, 02:06 AM   #7159
MVP

nml11287's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
I was going to say from all the cheese you were getting yesterday you should check him out - he literally 'breaks' Madden lmao.

http://www.sbnation.com/breaking-madden
Yep it's the guy! Thanks for that link, I spent a good hour watching these vids. BEEFTANK was the best lol
Old 04-19-2014, 05:12 AM   #7160
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Lmao yeah they are hilarious!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »