Home

Millennium's All-Pro Sliders

This is a discussion on Millennium's All-Pro Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2004, 06:53 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Millennium's All-Pro Sliders

Ok I just won 66-35 and I don't need 5 games to say that these are too easy. I like how it plays but passing is too easy and i think if i ran more, more time passes, less points for other team.
Old 09-05-2004, 09:58 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 15

with these sliders.. i went 5-0.. ahman green avg'd over 8 yards a carry including 2 300+ yrd games. the cpu threw for about 300 yards a game .. and for some of those qbs i find impossible. their running game wasnt extremely bad, but only 1 100 yarder. the passing game was alright though i couldnt get many if any passes over 10 yards. The kickers would be constantly kicking 55 yarders with ease. I find these sliders still a bit easy, but hey i liked how barnett lead the league in tackles (14 in one game)
Old 09-06-2004, 01:39 PM   #19
Rookie

Well i guess this definately shows that different people need different sliders because while remix went crazy running for over 300 and couldnt complete as pass over 10 yards, i got only 3.4 yards a carry with my rb, but had 452 yards passing with an average qb.
Old 09-07-2004, 04:19 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

What kind of results would I get from maxing out CPU running ability and run blocking. Would it improve the computers run game or just over compensate. Priest Holmes ran 23 times for 58 yards against me. TJ ducket was even worse, 26 for 39. I think it might have something to do with me being in 3-4 a majority of the time, but i just want the computer to at least put up decent running numbers. Other than just stats from the running game, my games have been a blast, I'd say I've probably played 12-15 games and have had fun every game. It just bugs me when I'm 1st in run defense every year, year after year.

Thanks for your help, Hcut.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:09 AM   #21
player

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
First off, much thanks to SM27 and SirTru of MaddenMania. They provided a great starting point for these sliders. I understand that SM27 has tested the CPU side of the sliders endlessly, which is why you will see only very small adjustments to that side. I also would like to put this out here:

NO ONE SLIDER SET WILL BE PERFECT FOR EVERYONE

These could be a basis for you, like Sm27/SirTru's were for me. Or, you could hate them, and tell me what a fool I am for even trying. Either way, I ask that you give them 5 GAMES MINIMUM before coming back with solid feedback. You can post stats or small comments or whatever else, but any firm flaw comments need to be made after 5 games, as this Madden produces more 'off-games' then Madden's of past.

Code:

Difficulty: All-Pro Quarter Length: 12 Minutes (Acc.) Sub In/Out: 82%/93% Slider (Human/CPU) QB Accuracy 8/8 Pass Blocking 5/6 WR Catching 9/12 Run Blocking 13/19 RB Ability 10/18 Awareness 9/12 Knockdowns 7/11 Interceptions 4/8 Break Block 1/3 Tackle 3/3 FG Length 10/10 FG Accuracy 5/8 Punt Length 8/15 Punt Accuracy 5/11 KO Length 9/10
Again, I hope you like them. You'll notice the uppnig of Pass Block and Interceptions on the CPU side. These are the two items I wanted to fix for the CPU. I don't mind my guys dropping interceptions due to an issue I caused, but for the CPU to drop interceptions a game on bad passes by me is a flaw in my eyes. This fixes that, if even slightly. And the +1 on the CPU Run Blocking is just to give the CPU the one more little boost to their run game.

Human QB Accuracy had to go up from 4. At 8 I find that guys with 99 THP can throw 55-60 yards in the air (about right for Culpepper and Manning). I also lowered Human Knockdowns and Interceptions because, to my taste, the CPU QB's weren't performing up to standards. I could get 3-4 non-User picks a game, when the NFL average is slightly over 2. Raising the CPU Pass block also helps this. There is a post at MaddenMania that describes 'Pocket Time' with different pass block settings. When I raised the Pass Block sliders a couple of days ago, the CPU QB played much, MUCH better. I read that post tonight, and I can figure out why

So again, any and all feedback is welcome, just make sure you do thourough tests before praising/bashing them.
I have been using Manning (Eli) and his THP is only 91. I can never get any deep fly patterns and I mean never. I can get a fairly good chuck of 20-30 yarders but my best play is the flag. I wonder why THP is affected by the accuracy slider? It would be fun, at least once, to get a bomb over the CB? Is this a slider issue or is this a game issue?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2004, 02:30 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've found that if you bullet pass on longer routes instead of floating the ball out there, my completion percentage on long routes goes way up.
Old 09-24-2004, 01:32 AM   #23
Rookie

After having unstoppable computer scoring in every quarter using Jay Jackson's All-Madden sliders (although I love the rest of the gameplay with those sliders), I tried these out for four games. They worked out very nicely. The stats lined up beautifully in almost every category. I played using both 12 and 15 minute quarters, and had success both ways (when I play 15 I milk the clock). There's no question in my mind All-Pro (with these sliders) offers the most realistic games. I had maybe one to two out of thirty good games with the All-Madden sliders (even after numerous tweaks). Four straight solid, low to average scoring games with these, with realistic stats. Thanks, nice work.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:47 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Mill,

are you using these sliders, or the other sliders posted here under the OS thread...

All-Pro
12 Min. Acc. (whatever gives you an average of 120 plays per game)
All sliders are from the far left
Human/CPU

QB Accuracy - 7/7
Pass Blocking - 10/10
WR Catching - 10/10
RB Ability - 9/13
Run Blocking - 10/11

Awareness - 7/9
Knockdowns - 10/10
Interceptions - 10/10
Break Block - 10/10
Tackling - 0/3

FG Length - 10/12
FG Accuracy - 1/6
Punt Length - 9/17
Punt Accuracy - 5/5
Kickoff Length - 9/10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »