Home

Jay's Sliders - Final Release

This is a discussion on Jay's Sliders - Final Release within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2004, 01:40 PM   #185
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Jay's Sliders - Final Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjackson
Like I always say, sliders are just a guide. If I used those tweaks, I wouldn't have fun games, but others could.

I always find it funny, when you see someone post something like "Tweak this so the computer blocks better" - when if that's their only problem it'd be so easily fixed on their own I don't get why they post.

Tweak the stuff how you guys feel for your OWN best game. My sliders are just an excellent base to start with, and EA should take note.
Yeah, you're right. I was very hesitatnt to tweak b/c I thought it would mess with your formula and ruin the overall feel of the sliders. But, for me, tweaks have def. made it better (defensively only). Great sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2004, 07:38 AM   #186
24 Forever

mike24forever's Arena

OVR: 29

Hey guys, I've been using your sliders for the past week, and I love them. The only change I made was, bumping up the cpu running to 18. Like jay said, adjust them to your liking. I've had great games, and I just want to thank you for the good work you did on these.

By any chance do you have sliders for NCAA 2005?

Thanks
Old 09-25-2004, 07:07 PM   #187
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms24forever
Hey guys, I've been using your sliders for the past week, and I love them. The only change I made was, bumping up the cpu running to 18. Like jay said, adjust them to your liking. I've had great games, and I just want to thank you for the good work you did on these.

By any chance do you have sliders for NCAA 2005?

Thanks
Nope, no NCAA sliders - sorry. I'm glad you're enjoying the sliders and having good games. It's still nice to know that I've actually helped some people.
Old 09-27-2004, 06:25 PM   #188
Rookie

ukslamjam's Arena

OVR: 10
Icon7 Re: Jay's Sliders - Final Release

Hey guys, Just wondering how would i go about converting Jay's sliders to put on the pc version on Madden? Thanks
Old 09-27-2004, 07:09 PM   #189
Rookie

Quote:
Nope, no NCAA sliders - sorry. I'm glad you're enjoying the sliders and having good games. It's still nice to know that I've actually helped some people.

JJ,

I've been playing with your sliders for the past week. I'm really impressed. I'm about to start my franchise with them. Are you contemplating on changing anything? If so, let me know what and I'll be more than happy to be a tester.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:31 PM   #190
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wj3783
JJ,

I've been playing with your sliders for the past week. I'm really impressed. I'm about to start my franchise with them. Are you contemplating on changing anything? If so, let me know what and I'll be more than happy to be a tester.
I've made minor changes, but I'm going to start one last thread for the revised version so they are easy for everyone to find.
Old 10-01-2004, 06:58 PM   #191
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I've made minor changes, but I'm going to start one last thread for the revised version so they are easy for everyone to find.
i just played w/ the sliders in this thread (didnt see the ones you had just posted)

Patriots vs Panthers (me)

score- 28 to 62
total offense- 409 to 630
rushing yards- 6 to 85
passing yards- 403 to 545
first downs- 11 to 22
total yards- 509 to 731
giveaways- 3 to 3
takeaways- 3 to 3
off redzone att- 0 to 8
off redzone scoring- 0% to 75%
posession time- 15:16 to 32:41

INDIVIDUAL-
Delhomme- 122.2 86yds 1TD 0int 9for12 0 sacks
Peete- 99.7 475yds 4td 2int 23for45 2 sacks

rushing- 85 yds 2.5yd avg 1 fumble

PATS INDIVIDUAL-
brady- 115.6 198yds 2TD 1int 13 for 19 1 sack
davey- 56.2 231yrds 1TD 2int 12 for 27 4 sacks

rushing- 6yds .6yd avg 9 attempts 0 fumbles

playing with default sliders/options on all madden, the pats run and pass was unstoppable. the score would usually be in the 20s-30s and id lose by a TD or 2. this game i couldve kept their score lower if i played a tight D... the only times they scored were off a zone defense from my side of the field

Last edited by sticckyfingaaz; 10-01-2004 at 07:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »