Home

New Video Grahics Interview

This is a discussion on New Video Grahics Interview within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2006, 08:15 PM   #25
Collab: xcellnoah@gmail

X*Cell's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: New Video Grahics Interview

I'm excited about the game regardless... I think the gameplay is looking very good... much more like the current-gen rather than Madden 06 for next gen... but its got that NFL 2K5 physics feel too. NCAA 07 is a great game, so I'm expecting good things, especially from what I saw...

I really think though that these developers don't have their priorities straight when it comes to these games...

Seriously... with the Starting Lineups out the helmet tunnels... I will watch that the first time I play... probably every first game of each season in my dynasty... and every time I play against a friend who has never seen the game before... but for the other 90% of the time... I will just skip through it... It's pretty pointless... don't they realize, pretty much everybody will do that?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 08:21 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 16

Man this game will look crazyyy....The lighting is hotttttt

But come on man...2nd year in a row we heard the same ole "Every sections...In every stadium is there"

Unless we can actually have control as a 3D fan who cares?....lol

"So if your a ticket holder and you know where you sit you can pretty much find it"

I can imagine this at a household..HEY HUNNY THERES MY SEAT...OMGGGZZZZ...lol....EA for Madden 2008 make a feature so we can create ourselves as a fan. Whenever our team makes a big play just pan alllllllllll the way up to the nose bleed section and show our created fan...lol

Pretty cool what they did with the crowd sound.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:44 PM   #27
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Thats not what EA should do IMO..

Have 3 or 4 people allowed in a online match. I want the option as a fan watching my 2 friends play...to sit wherever i want to in the stadium. And watch my friends duke it out from that point of view.

but EA wont do it..
Old 07-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #28
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by KENYON06
John Madden would never lend his name to an inferior product.

I like that
Old 07-31-2006, 08:46 PM   #29
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

I really don't trust that David Ortiz in making the type of game we want. I want nerds making my games LOL not Suge Night of EA sports. He shot Tu Pac then 2K LOL...(at least you know where the shotgun sound came from on the long passes) Anyone saying the players are sexy and they are ampin' up things ... be affraid be very affraid... Plus he said went on to say Madden '06 was the best looking sports game of ALL time?

And for penalties actually occurring in the replays, look two years ago to 2k5 not only do the replays clearly show the penalty but the commentators comment on it!

Last edited by xylocaine; 07-31-2006 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:51 PM   #30
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
I really don't trust that David Ortiz in making the type of game we want. I want nerds making my games LOL not Suge Night of EA sports. He shot Tu Pac then 2K LOL... Anyone saying the players are sexy and they are ampin' up things ... be affraid be very affraid... Plus he said went on to say Madden '06 was the best looking sports game of ALL time?

And for penalties actually occurring in the replays, look two years ago to 2k5 not only do the replays clearly show the penalty but the commentators comment on it!
As much as I get on EA. I have to agree that it probably was the best looking sports game. Which game do you think looked better? Id like to know wat some people think.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 07-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #31
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylocaine
I really don't trust that David Ortiz in making the type of game we want. I want nerds making my games LOL not Suge Night of EA sports. He shot Tu Pac then 2K LOL... Anyone saying the players are sexy and they are ampin' up things ... be affraid be very affraid... Plus he said went on to say Madden '06 was the best looking sports game of ALL time?
...aww man..lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2006, 08:52 PM   #32
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
really don't trust that David Ortiz in making the type of game we want. I want nerds making my games LOL not Suge Night of EA sports. He shot Tu Pac then 2K LOL... Anyone saying the players are sexy and they are ampin' up things ... be affraid be very affraid... Plus he said went on to say Madden '06 was the best looking sports game of ALL time?
Ask any of the guys here who went to TIB or any other ones from MN, MM, or MW and I'm pretty sure they will all say the same thing that Ortiz is a football freak just like us.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »