Home

I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

This is a discussion on I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues...... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2007, 04:27 PM   #49
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

"U catching major feelings" makes sense HOW?

You will get much further in life when you learn to talk to people. As of now you make ZERO sense.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:30 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: I have finally learned the game and I don't believe there is any issues......

LOL @ you getting all emotional. How old are you, seriousy? No way a grown man gets this emotional over someone else on the internet, lol.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:34 PM   #51
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failure
LOL @ you getting all emotional. How old are you, seriousy? No way a grown man gets this emotional over someone else on the internet, lol.
How can you tell if I am getting emotional first of all?? You are TRYING to push buttons is all you are doing. Smart A%$ post, all you are trying to do is start crap. Which I honestly have no idea why, are u bored with your life and you have to find excitment some how? I mean come on man grow up. You talk about me not ACTING LIKE A GROWN MAN. Yet you can't even speak like a adult. Come on man, I have nothing left to try and say to that hard head of yours.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 04:39 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 4

LOL u mad?
Old 08-29-2007, 04:46 PM   #53
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

.....why don't both of you little kids knock it off,I feel like I'm watching an episode of "Romper Room".

Pm each other,instead of clogging the boards with your continuous whining.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert
Old 08-29-2007, 04:50 PM   #54
Banned

HotShot232's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowherPower
.....why don't both of you little kids knock it off,I feel like I'm watching an episode of "Romper Room".

Pm each other,instead of clogging the boards with your continuous whining.
I know tell me about it. Back on topic now.
Old 08-29-2007, 04:56 PM   #55
The Few. The Proud.

SportsTop's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysportsguy
Nope, don't think I did. You claimed the turnovers were "sim" like, and I refuted that by saying there is nothing "sim" about 9 or 10 turnover games.
You just confirmed you did not, in fact, understand what I was saying. Re-read my post and tell me where I said the turnovers were "sim like".

Get it right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
This is hilarious.

Cut and dry question: Have you EVER had a game with more than 6 turnovers on around 8 min. quarters? No smart *** replies, simple yes or no.

I have played plenty of games but like I've posted in the past once the CPU begins turning the ball over it's a snowball-like effect that continues to increase.
LOL....you're one to talk about smart *** replies.

The answer is: No, I've never had a game with more than 6 turnovers.

I play all of my games with 10 minute quarters and the most turnovers I've ever had is 5 (a couple of times).

Seeing as how the 2006 averages were:

INTs per game: 2.71
Forced fumbles: 3.94
Fumbles recovered by opposing team: 1.96

I'd say that 5 (even 6) isn't too far off the average of 4.67 turnovers per game.

What I find hilarious is that I simply proposed an alternate view on the "supposed" problem and you (in your usual trolling fashion) decide to jump on it like I posted it as gospel.

Last edited by SportsTop; 08-29-2007 at 05:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #56

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Good post Squint. Please see the 'fumbles fixes for everyone' thread for more emotional HotShot replies..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »