Home
View Poll Results: online team play in madden.
yes 45 61.64%
no 28 38.36%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: 11 vs 11

I think it can happen within a few years, and would be cool for a while, but it would get old pretty quick with all of the insanity that would happen. It would be cool if people managed to pull off something like the Boise State "circus" play or something similar though.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:56 PM   #10
Pro

FedEx227's Arena

OVR: 8

It's hard enough to get a good game of 5 on 5 on NBA 2k9. Like other suggested, just do the skill positions QB/WR/RB/TE vs DE/LB/CB/S
Old 03-14-2009, 07:06 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

I think i would be the kicker just so i can make the last second field goal for the team to win the superbowl.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2009, 07:10 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 18

Personally this is not an important mode for me. At least RIGHT NOW. There are so many other things I want effort put into before going 11 vs 11. I just cant see the light at the end of the tunnel to have Madden get to a point yet where it's ready for such a monsterous undertaking. Lets get 2 on 2 or co-op working well online first. Down the road, if you asked me this in a year or 2 I would probably jump at the idea. First I wanna get my friends back into Madden. For that to happen the single player franchise experience and presentation need major overhauls. Once fixed, I will be the biggest Madden saleman north of the 49th. Then only then will I be ready for 11 on 11 live.

P.S. We Canadians hate the CFL.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:56 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 7

No thanks for me. Great idea, but 90% of online players don't know jack about football. It would be one glorious cheese fest, and would be nearly impossible to play a real game of football, even if it was only skill positions.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #14
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannydufflebags
No thanks for me. Great idea, but 90% of online players don't know jack about football. It would be one glorious cheese fest, and would be nearly impossible to play a real game of football, even if it was only skill positions.
true true but of course i know this isn't an important game mode or anything.. and in no way do i want them taking the time to make this within the next like 10 years... haha but still fun to think about..
Old 03-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #15
All Star

OVR: 33

Every EA sports game is going the BAP Team online play route.

And Madden will be the same. Its a matter of when.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2009, 08:15 PM   #16
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I think its the future of sports gaming..if they developed some sort of system where people actually play fair and right it could work. But thats a pretty challenging task.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »