Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: Player Momentum

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: Player Momentum within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-18-2009, 09:07 AM   #225
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: Player Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by niggarachi
some of you guys are way off topic(as am i right now) if it were me, i would be regretting the whole forum idea right about now. understand, ian doesnt hvae to tell or show us anything. this is a privelage!!! dont take it for granted. some of you act like ur his boss, telling him what he NEEDS to do. some others speak on things which show they have absoloutely no idea what they are talking about. guillotine1, that whole thing about the locomotin and footrwork or whatever carried on for way too long. dog, its a game for christ sake! is whether he planted with his left/right foot while making a turn gonna be the difference in whether you buy the game or not? i doubt it. then STFU! say it once and thats it. the fact that ian himself addressed should have been enough for you. if u all can do so much better go apply for a job with ea and shows, if u cant then i dont think you need to criticize so heavily. just had to get some things off my chest. GREAT JOB IAN AND CREW. keep the blogs coming and dont let these *******s throw you off your game. cantr please everybody. when madden is right, when its done. youll know it a hell of alot better then any of us.
Well come to think of it, we are bigger then his boss, we are THE CUSTOMER, which effect his job and his higher ups employment status. If Madden doesn't sell they are all in trouble, so yes we can surely tell Ian and the rest of the EA team what we want and what we expect. Will they listen? Who knows? Will they implement all the additions we want? Probably not, but don't sit there and tell us we can not bark at EA for giving us a poor product over the years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-18-2009, 09:21 AM   #226
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5
Well come to think of it, we are bigger then his boss, we are THE CUSTOMER, which effect his job and his higher ups employment status. If Madden doesn't sell they are all in trouble, so yes we can surely tell Ian and the rest of the EA team what we want and what we expect. Will they listen? Who knows? Will they implement all the additions we want? Probably not, but don't sit there and tell us we can not bark at EA for giving us a poor product over the years.

Unfortunately, Ian/Phil and company endure that wrath from previous Maddens. Here's to hoping they separate themselves from the past.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #227
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1ARk5

no we arent bigger than his boss. just because we are the consumer of this product doesnt mean that we hae any authority. they can make the game to be whatever they want. its up to us to buy it or not. but a smart group of salesman will listen to the public ear to see what the public wants and tom see if their product is desireable in the public view. such as ian and crew with this forum. how many other games that you buy give you the opportunity to give direct input into thier creation? this is a gift and a privelage to us. a priverlage which clearly you dont understand. you dont "bark" at someone to get better service , if anything that will have the opposite effect. remember, these arent the same guys who have been working on madden in the past. this is a new crew and as you ncan see from the blogs, they are getting things right. the morale of this story is.... do not think that you are more important than any other. if you should decide not to purchase this game, there are millions more who will. you have zero clout. its ok to comment os make suggestions, but not to "bark" or make demands.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #228
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
[...].

... I couldn't help but notice that your handle is ... niggarachi...

Old 03-19-2009, 12:03 AM   #229
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94niners
... I couldn't help but notice that your handle is ... niggarachi...

lol long story where that came from. its a nickname. dont hate dog! you can have a cool nickname someday too

Last edited by niggarachi; 03-19-2009 at 12:05 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:15 AM   #230
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
lol long story where that came from. its a nickname. dont hate dog! you can have a cool nickname someday too
Nah man, I think it's sweet. It's like if Marlon Wayans was a samurai dude.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:57 AM   #231
Pro

OVR: 9

I think this whole issue has gone overboard and everyone is discussing it to death.

But I'm going to add my 2 cents because I'm hypocritical like that .

Ian is posting small tidbits. He's hoping that people are intelligent enough to realize that these are not attempting to create a full picture but simply a slice of information...and that people will take it as such. Unfortunately people are jumping to conclusions about other issues that, while similar, isn't discussed in the blog. Then they start assuming about them and you know what happens when you assume...

My advice? Don't try to apply the information in these blogs to the entire game. This does not represent the final game or even the game as a work in progress. They represent specific additions/changes that Ian has made to the components of the game. If you have an issue with the particular information discussed, then by all means let Ian know (such as Guillotine having an issue with the footwork). But don't start copying and pasting this info to other aspects of the game when Ian hasn't addressed them.

Last edited by NYyankz225; 03-19-2009 at 12:59 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 04:21 AM   #232
Rookie

I wonder to know if in franchise mode we'll have declining stats a la Pro Evolution Soccer. I mean, not everyone declines in the same way, not necessarily just because of playing time or previous season production.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »