Home

lets clear this up once and for all

This is a discussion on lets clear this up once and for all within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 07:48 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 20
Re: lets clear this up once and for all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonlee
it wont ever be perfect because all hardcore gamers care about is what colour cleats the players are wearing WOW
I know, at first I thought those people were joking talking about stuff like that. I mean come on, this is a broken game, IR is broken, draft logic is so bad that 17 QBs can be drafted in the first round and they will reach for guys projected undrafted just to get that many QBs drafted in the 1st round, imported draft classes are so bad that without creating any players you have guys coming in 97 and 98 overall on a regular basis and if that isn't bad enough these players sometimes get cut between being signed as rookies and the 1st preseason game, look at how broken gameplay has been with oline play, dime defenses working to shut down the run, etc. and people are seriously worried about handwarmers and colored cleats?
Old 06-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #50
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
I know, at first I thought those people were joking talking about stuff like that. I mean come on, this is a broken game, IR is broken, draft logic is so bad that 17 QBs can be drafted in the first round and they will reach for guys projected undrafted just to get that many QBs drafted in the 1st round, imported draft classes are so bad that without creating any players you have guys coming in 97 and 98 overall on a regular basis and if that isn't bad enough these players sometimes get cut between being signed as rookies and the 1st preseason game, look at how broken gameplay has been with oline play, dime defenses working to shut down the run, etc. and people are seriously worried about handwarmers and colored cleats?
All of that draft logic, and imported player ratings are supposed to be fixed.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:54 PM   #51
Rookie

mars85042's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDOgF0reL1fe
In Before Lock...

Everyone needs to relax. I dont get it. Do you take everything that Ian and co. has done for granted? Do you even care what has gone down the last year at OS? I mean seriously, enough of you guys who have been here for 1 month start bashing Ian and co. and make them not want to be a part of the community already...
+1

Just made it in too... Lol...

Dude (jasonlee) chill out you can only get so much in one year. This years game is going to be awesome, relax & know they are already working on Madden 11.

Give Ian a break he has truly made a change to video game football.

Last edited by mars85042; 06-05-2009 at 07:57 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2009, 07:57 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 7

And there my fellow board members is the crux.....supposed to be fixed. Let us not crown any developer or company until we the loyal customers have played the game. I for one am hoping to respond to the development team after two or three months play, that, guys you have my thanks for a stellar production.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:59 PM   #53
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
To what degree is hot garbage worse than luke warm, room temperature, or cold garbage?
It mostly has to do with odor, the colder the garbage generally the less odor it gives off. In warmer temperatures things tend to rot faster.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #54
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcarr
It mostly has to do with odor, the colder the garbage generally the less odor it gives off. In warmer temperatures things tend to rot faster.

This thread really didn't have a chance from the start.

Closed.

Twitch Stream
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »