Home

Fight for the fumble question

This is a discussion on Fight for the fumble question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 02:35 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Fight for the fumble question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbruh
HERE WE GO AGAIN.....BUMZ.....ONCE AGAIN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING IN MADDEN, "TAKE OUT RC, PLAY REAL SIM BALL, I WANT LESS CONTROL AND BETTER ANIMATIONS" STFU. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRUE TOP TIER BUMZ, I LIKE THIS ADDITION, WHY? ITS GONNA ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SEPARATE THE PLAYERS WITH TOP STICK AND THE ONES WO, ONLY THE BUMS WITH SLOW HANDS AND NO STICK W COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. THIS JUST LIKE YALL COMPLAIN ABOUT RC BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE SLOW. GIVE ME THE CONTROL OF ETHING IN THE GAME I CAN CONTROL. IF THERES A FUMBLE AND YOU WANT IT....YOULL GET YOUR THUMB GAME UP!!!!! BIATCHES
WEST COAST 7 0 7
its people like this that give football simulation a bad rep. this is what EA cater to right here. and its not funny at all

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Old 07-11-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN.....BUMZ.....ONCE AGAIN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING IN MADDEN, "TAKE OUT RC, PLAY REAL SIM BALL, I WANT LESS CONTROL AND BETTER ANIMATIONS" STFU. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRUE TOP TIER BUMZ, I LIKE THIS ADDITION, WHY? ITS GONNA ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SEPARATE THE PLAYERS WITH TOP STICK AND THE ONES WO, ONLY THE BUMS WITH SLOW HANDS AND NO STICK W COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. THIS JUST LIKE YALL COMPLAIN ABOUT RC BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE SLOW. GIVE ME THE CONTROL OF ETHING IN THE GAME I CAN CONTROL. IF THERES A FUMBLE AND YOU WANT IT....YOULL GET YOUR THUMB GAME UP!!!!! BIATCHES
WEST COAST 7 0 7
my game tag is leke2cool, and am a level 26. hit me up so i can destroy you (bum). i will stop the ur weak rc and run the ball all over you. hit me up and let see who is the bum.
(am on xbox 360)
Old 07-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
MVP

mmorg's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
WEST COAST 7 0 7
OH HELL YEAH
MIDWEST 2 1 6
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #12
EA Sports' Equipment Guru

KANE699's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
WEST COAST 7 0 7
Can't wait to see people like you fail at this years game, enjoy talking stick skill when you get crushed by people who know how to play real football.

Follow me on twitter @Equipment_Guru
Old 07-11-2009, 04:03 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 9

when Chris Johnson fumbled in the Superbowl thread there wasn't a fight, i just hope i can turn off the little status bar that i've seen. i kinda wish it wasn't a cutscene though.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Like Ian cummings said first off it shoudnt happen every fumble it should only happen 1-2 times a game if even that only time you will fight for a fumble if 2 guys dive for the fumble at the same time and for the mashing you can turn it off if u dont want to mash and let the cpu decide to who wins the fight but not sure how this will work if one person has it off and the other person has mashing on but this been discuss alot about mashing for a fumble how it works but this the best i can do on what Ian said or posted on the forums before but agains this shoudt happen on every single fumble just when guys get to the ball at the same time
Old 07-11-2009, 04:51 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

kingkilla56's Arena

OVR: 31

Guys leave Hbruh alone, hes obviously just upset that season showdown didn't make the cut for madden this year. his fustration is understood
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 07:19 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans989
Does it do the fight for the fumble thing on every fumble? Because i dont want every fumble to be decided by button mashing. ive seen times on videos where it looked like on player surely fell on the ball, but then other team would get the ball because of fight for the fumble. I think they should only do this if they fall on the ball at the same time
i hope not

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »