Home

Fight for the fumble question

This is a discussion on Fight for the fumble question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 07:29 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Fight for the fumble question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hbruh
HERE WE GO AGAIN.....BUMZ.....ONCE AGAIN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING IN MADDEN, "TAKE OUT RC, PLAY REAL SIM BALL, I WANT LESS CONTROL AND BETTER ANIMATIONS" STFU. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRUE TOP TIER BUMZ, I LIKE THIS ADDITION, WHY? ITS GONNA ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SEPARATE THE PLAYERS WITH TOP STICK AND THE ONES WO, ONLY THE BUMS WITH SLOW HANDS AND NO STICK W COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. THIS JUST LIKE YALL COMPLAIN ABOUT RC BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE SLOW. GIVE ME THE CONTROL OF ETHING IN THE GAME I CAN CONTROL. IF THERES A FUMBLE AND YOU WANT IT....YOULL GET YOUR THUMB GAME UP!!!!! BIATCHES
WEST COAST 7 0 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leke4bears
my game tag is leke2cool, and am a level 26. hit me up so i can destroy you (bum). i will stop the ur weak rc and run the ball all over you. hit me up and let see who is the bum.
(am on xbox 360)
Both of you guys sound foolish.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:05 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 9

Last edited by Echopax; 07-11-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:32 PM   #19
All Star

OVR: 33

Does it occur on every fumble?

. . .
I thought it was obviously no . . .
Old 07-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
MVP

MattIntellect's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN.....BUMZ.....ONCE AGAIN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOMETHING IN MADDEN, "TAKE OUT RC, PLAY REAL SIM BALL, I WANT LESS CONTROL AND BETTER ANIMATIONS" STFU. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY TRUE TOP TIER BUMZ, I LIKE THIS ADDITION, WHY? ITS GONNA ADD ANOTHER DIMENSION TO SEPARATE THE PLAYERS WITH TOP STICK AND THE ONES WO, ONLY THE BUMS WITH SLOW HANDS AND NO STICK W COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS. THIS JUST LIKE YALL COMPLAIN ABOUT RC BECAUSE YOUR HANDS ARE SLOW. GIVE ME THE CONTROL OF ETHING IN THE GAME I CAN CONTROL. IF THERES A FUMBLE AND YOU WANT IT....YOULL GET YOUR THUMB GAME UP!!!!! BIATCHES
WEST COAST 7 0 7
I guess you're not a SIM gamer then..........
Stick skills shouldn't matter anymore in Madden. If a coach picked up the controller, he should be able to beat a person who knows very little about the sport based on his game STRATEGY. Unfortunately for you, Madden is headed in this direction and it all starts with Madden 10 and beyond.
Old 07-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #21
MVP

bowdown2shadi's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
WEST COAST 7 0 7

Is this dude serious???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 11:12 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

I like the idea of a button smasher for the fumble bc it really pisses me off when people go and run trying to scoop the ball and they dont pick it up and all of a sudden it glitches into someones hand thats already on the floor

Last edited by BigEljay15; 07-12-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowdown2shadi

Is this dude serious???

I know West Coast 7 0 7?

What rich gated community is that?
Old 07-12-2009, 11:39 AM   #24
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattIntellect
I guess you're not a SIM gamer then..........
Stick skills shouldn't matter anymore in Madden. If a coach picked up the controller, he should be able to beat a person who knows very little about the sport based on his game STRATEGY. Unfortunately for you, Madden is headed in this direction and it all starts with Madden 10 and beyond.
As stupid as some of the cheesers are, there's always going to be some "stick skillz" needed for Madden. They can only go so far in the sim direction before it turns off a large portion of the people that buy the game. Far too many people don't actually have the football knowledge to win games on pure strategy. Not to mention that for single player vs CPU, AI hasn't advanced anywhere near far enough to provide a real challenge to someone that does have the football knowledge.

It is still a game. It's going to cease being fun for a lot of people if it gets *too* realistic.

(Of course, people that talk and act like that guy in all caps still need to be slapped around, regardless)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »