Home

If Madden and easports have Nfl rights why no NFL network and espn intergration

This is a discussion on If Madden and easports have Nfl rights why no NFL network and espn intergration within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Icon10 If Madden and easports have Nfl rights why no NFL network and espn intergration

I am loving the idea of the halftime show and the half point idea but why don't they use the real NFL analyst from espn and the NFL network to host and commentate? They had faulk in 08 but that was a Joke I would like to see a virtual espn sportscenter or NFL network broadcast team.

Last edited by andre100672; 08-06-2009 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Spelling error
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: If Madden and easports have Nfl rights why no NFL network and espn intergration

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre100672
I am loving the idea of the halftime show and the half point idea but why don't they use the real NFL anaylist from espn and the NFL network to host and commentate? They had faulk in 08 but that was a Joke I would like to see a virtual espn sportscenter or NFL network broadcast team.
I don't know if you've been checking out some of the vids, but the pre and post game are done by the fine folks at the NFL Network.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:58 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: If Madden and easports have Nfl rights why no NFL network and espn intergration

Ok I didn't know that I will check that out but I am saying take it a step further next year and have a virtual panel of 3 three guys this was in the game years ago when they have a deal with fox sports and was on ps1 or like berman on 2k5. I thought the halftime show was done by a woman? Can't remember her name but I know it's not Pam Oliver I can only wish!
Old 08-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 33

Alex Flannagan.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 24

I sometimes wonder the same thing.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 08:53 AM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

I think someone had a great theory I read on here, it was basically neither ESPN of NFL would be very happy if the other network got a lot more cover time in Madden b/c of the exclusive deal.

Why not the same of both?, I dunno...no competition doesnt help...but I can see Ian and Co getting to this in the next year or two
Old 08-06-2009, 10:02 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 22

Hey guys!! I know why!!!

Its because we just now got a competent developer team at the helm for Madden finally!. Its this current team thats gonna change it all around as we can already easily see from their 1st year efforts. Can we expect to see all this added in one year? Nah, i think they had their hands full and did one heck of a job with what was handed to them to work with.

Next year i would bet my last dollar that the sweet presentation added this year will be much much more robust come M11....just something that just came to mind hehe

OP..im rather surpised you didnt know what had been added this year in M10 when you went to post this...
Old 08-06-2009, 10:12 AM   #8
Pro

boooey's Arena

OVR: 14

hire Erin Andrews?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »