Home

Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

This is a discussion on Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #33
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
8, 9, or 19... they all have good things about them.. lots of options to pick even if you don't get your first guy, and strong on both the offensive and defensive sides of the ball. Plus they all have a special teams player (K, or P) that has an A potential, and as I noticed while going through 30+ seasons, those don't come around as often as you'd think.
Nice, I agree with you because 8 was my favorite. With my 10 picks I drafted...

DT- Riko Kemp
TE- Karron Cousins
QB- Darius Pryor
ROLB- Wendell Tarver
WR- Jamelle Lucas
MLB- Dexter Foley
OLB- Domisa Bomani
LG- Trae Harris
C- Travis Adams
FB- J.R. Myers

All of them start for my Dolphins team.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:06 PM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Madden 10: Players with "A" Potential (all draft classes in spreadsheet form)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerkontheOS
Well somebody had to be the bad guy...I don't know if I should scold you or praise you...
This has nothing to do with the thread, sorry... (I am SO tempted to look but I know it will ruin franchise for me so I wont...)

Dude, derkontheOS, your sig is the freakin coolest thing i've read in forever! i showed it to my wife and she thought it was cool too.

#GoPackGo
Old 08-23-2009, 04:10 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Nice, I agree with you because 8 was my favorite. With my 10 picks I drafted...

DT- Riko Kemp
TE- Karron Cousins
QB- Darius Pryor
ROLB- Wendell Tarver
WR- Jamelle Lucas
MLB- Dexter Foley
OLB- Domisa Bomani
LG- Trae Harris
C- Travis Adams
FB- J.R. Myers

All of them start for my Dolphins team.
Yeah, J.R. Myers is a beast at FB and will be one of the best for almost his entire career. Lucas I've always liked more than Flash Gorden as well, he seems more like a tall RB than a WR at times because his carry and other RB attributes are so high, plus he doesn't get injured as easily or often. Cousins is fast and catches everything near him. Selvin Lankford is a physical freak, and has crazy speed and quickness with impressive blocking ability. One of my favorite players from the draft though is usually Xavier Cox, hes just so dominate at LE. JJ Collins is also very good from that draft.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2009, 04:14 PM   #36
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekodinator
This has nothing to do with the thread, sorry... (I am SO tempted to look but I know it will ruin franchise for me so I wont...)

Dude, derkontheOS, your sig is the freakin coolest thing i've read in forever! i showed it to my wife and she thought it was cool too.
I purposefully left out a lot of information on this one, all it really has is who has the A potentials. It doesn't tell you where they will be drafted, or what their stats are... if you see two running backs, it doesn't tell you if they'll be a bruiser or more of a scat back, or a receiving back. It doesn't tell you their height or weight or speed or anything else important. Just their name, which draft they are in and who else comes out that draft. What school they went to, and what their overall is RIGHT when they're drafted so you know if your going to have to put a lot of work into them to get them up to their potential or not.

Hopefully people will use this as a tool more than as a way to not enjoy the draft process or playing the game.

Last edited by CFraychineaud; 08-23-2009 at 04:15 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #37
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Anyone else come across Kammeon Walker? He is beast of a wide receiver. Like a cross between Fitzgerald and Boldin but with 96 speed! 6'4" with great hands and leaping, oh, and he can truck!

Loving him in my Falcons chise.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #38
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFraychineaud
Yeah, J.R. Myers is a beast at FB and will be one of the best for almost his entire career. Lucas I've always liked more than Flash Gorden as well, he seems more like a tall RB than a WR at times because his carry and other RB attributes are so high, plus he doesn't get injured as easily or often. Cousins is fast and catches everything near him. Selvin Lankford is a physical freak, and has crazy speed and quickness with impressive blocking ability. One of my favorite players from the draft though is usually Xavier Cox, hes just so dominate at LE. JJ Collins is also very good from that draft.
Yea I opted for DT Riko Kemp over Xavier Cox at LE. Kemp is like a younger Albert Haynesworth, he's a monster.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:37 PM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
Yea I opted for DT Riko Kemp over Xavier Cox at LE. Kemp is like a younger Albert Haynesworth, he's a monster.
Yeah thats true, my only issue with Kemp is that he's all Power moves, and I like my DT's to be more versatile, and have both Finesse and Power moves. Xavier Cox has LB speed and DT strength its hard to beat that combo.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
Anyone else come across Kammeon Walker? He is beast of a wide receiver. Like a cross between Fitzgerald and Boldin but with 96 speed! 6'4" with great hands and leaping, oh, and he can truck!

Loving him in my Falcons chise.
I haven't yet. I have him listed in the spreadsheet, but haven't gotten the chance to actually play with him yet. I am however working on getting the relevant stats and height and weight for all the drafted players in so I can pick which ones I want more, like if I'm building a lighter speedy defense I can go for that or if I want bigger slower possession type of receivers I'll know who to get. From the comments this thread has been receiving so far though I doubt I'll ever post the fully completed spreadsheet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »