Home

Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360?

This is a discussion on Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #17
Rookie

permanent1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Do patches only come out on Tuesdays for 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
You have got to be kidding me Vincent Jackson , Chambers, and NeNee are head and shoulders above anything we have on our roster...Gates and Tomlinson are hall of famers..and there offensive line well before the injuries last night was one of the best in the NFL...You put Jackson on the Giants and they would be unstoppable...I am not slighting Rivers at all but cmon the talent surrounding him has been off the hook...
Tomlinson is not any good anymore he is nothing more than average now in my opinion,4 years ago i would agree with you and i do not think jackson is that good,hes another average player at best..hes big and strong but his route running leaves something to be desired,i am sorry going to disagree i think jacobs and bradshaw are better than tomlinson and sproles and no i am not kidding you but i do believe you may be kidding yourself here.
Old 09-15-2009, 06:46 PM   #18
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by permanent1
Tomlinson is not any good anymore he is nothing more than average now in my opinion,4 years ago i would agree with you and i do not think jackson is that good,hes another average player at best..hes big and strong but his route running leaves something to be desired,i am sorry going to disagree i think jacobs and bradshaw are better than tomlinson and sproles and no i am not kidding you but i do believe you may be kidding yourself here.
we are getting off topic bro let's just agree to disagree ok...peace
Old 09-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joejccva71
I just find it amusing that it's taken this long for patch #1 to release. I understand it's not all EA as it takes MS and Sony ages, but still...its just funny that patch #1 basically doesn't have many fixes in it and it's still not here.
Im mad that the 1st patch has nothing to do with the broken gameplay. we hav to wait 2 or 3 more months for the game to be playable. thats rediculous. U are supposed to fix the big issues 1st
Old 09-18-2009, 02:21 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick32
Im mad that the 1st patch has nothing to do with the broken gameplay. we hav to wait 2 or 3 more months for the game to be playable. thats rediculous. U are supposed to fix the big issues 1st
They did they finally have the broadcast cam!
Old 09-18-2009, 02:41 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

its funny that its been submitted and we are in the closing stretch to its release (this much damn hype over a patch to fix tackle stats), but if one or the other (PS/XB) approvers finds any issue they will kick it back to EA and BAM we got another couple of weeks of wait...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2009, 04:01 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

The main reason EA's Madden come out of the box so unpolished is because of the hard release date. This date does not change year after year, they have to get it out and EA will not delay an unfinished product. So they release knowing that they have to patch it ASAP. Alot of PC games do this as well.

The issue I have is the delay from release date to actual patch. It's inexcusable to have a gap this long without anything. Maybe 2 weeks tops would be fine, but we are well beyond that. To say Patch #2 is even further way wants me to hang it up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »