Home

Madden NFL 11 Video: Drew Brees and the Saints

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Video: Drew Brees and the Saints within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2010, 12:46 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 11 Video: Drew Brees and the Saints

The animations do look pretty smooth. I definitely won't be using the Gameflow thing, though.
Mass Effect
Old 04-25-2010, 01:37 PM   #90
MVP

jclentzthadon's Arena

OVR: 15

Falcons, dude, we get it! I'm at the airport trying to follow the thread and you keep interjecting the samething without any reason to do so. The thread is going one way and you just continue to beat your drum. We got your take the first 3 times you brought this up. Damn...

Anyway, sounds encouraging and looking fwd to watching the video!
Old 04-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #91
Pro

lolfalconsbeatu's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Falcons, dude, we get it! I'm at the airport trying to follow the thread and you keep interjecting the samething without any reason to do so. The thread is going one way and you just continue to beat your drum. We got your take the first 3 times you brought this up. Damn...

Anyway, sounds encouraging and looking fwd to watching the video!
lol Im so sorry for interjecting the same thing because your at the airport. Im not cluttering the thread by any means, I'm just saying my piece, if you don't like it, you can just skip over what I'm saying.

Relax
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 02:36 PM   #92
MVP

OVR: 8

Maybe its just me but I dont remember players on the cover talking about the game so much as this year. Brees is def a genuine guy and really put the effort into explaining what they are putting into madden this year. Glad he got the cover.
Old 04-25-2010, 03:17 PM   #93
Rookie

Wolverines05's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Gameplay of sideline/Endzone catch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabs485
Man I hate the running animation, the legs are not moving fast enough...players don't look like they are even trying to run. It just looks so unrealistic.
completely agree, the gameplay, although it looks extremely smooth, just looks sooooo slow. unfortunately, even though they look slow, the players seem to cover ground at a realistic rate. this may mean that players take too long of strides, but idk why the gameplay looks so slow.

any thoughts?
Old 04-25-2010, 04:01 PM   #94
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20

I definitely liked what I saw. I have been extremely hard on Madden , and for the 1st time Im seeing a game that is playable.

All I need is to see some solid A.I. I am not looking for perfect A.I, because that is being unrealistic.

Can't wait for the Demo to see how the game feels.

My streak may be broken of not owning a Madden game since the next gen era began.
Old 04-25-2010, 04:14 PM   #95
Pro

OVR: 8

I didn't see much difference between that video and '10 honestly....I dug the catch in the end zone, but what's up with the still funky running animations? How hard is that to capture????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 04:30 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 6

Did anyone see the play at 1:41. Am I crazy or was the DB coverage of Colstons out route far too good? I'm convinced I saw the DB start running the out route before Colston did.

Overall tbe game looks a lot smoother and I'm pretty excited. Hopefully someone tells me I'm crazy about that DB play and I'll feel even better about Madden 11.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »