Home

Madden PreRelease Reviews Limited to Single Event Viewing (misunderstanding-post #36)

This is a discussion on Madden PreRelease Reviews Limited to Single Event Viewing (misunderstanding-post #36) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2010, 07:23 PM   #49
Banned

tlc12576's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Madden 11 Pre-Release Reviews Limited to Single Event Viewing

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles07live
This is a good analogy its just that problem with this is that your dealing wit the MADDEN series. a movie doesnt come out every year, people dont watch a movie as much times the play a game every day, A movie expectations arent high as madden is every year, n the cost of a game cost more rented or bought when it comes to a movie. like someone said in this forum this can be negative this can be nothing but this cant be positve.

Its funny how some consumers were let down by some madden series. yes its not always wise to go off a review completely but its not bad to know when it comes to madden. i do want madden reviewed by every reviewer being hardcore or jus a casual gamer idc becuz Madden is the most criticize game. we have to have multiple n i mean mutiple forums jus to express whats wrong or what does madden have to do to get better.

What i wanna know is why is there specific Community Feedback people who only get to get the last changes? If EA really wants to get the game reviewed then criticise the people who hate the way the direction is going. Make the haters into believers thats how you make a real football game instead of claiming that you listened to fans every year but have the same mistakes. Doesnt matter becuz this isnt gonna change

Im rooting for Madden to be a great game just have my concerns that the Single Event?
Thats why I ended my post with rent the game(cost $8-$10 about the cost of a movie ticket) or play the store display(free!) but I feel your point.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:42 PM   #50
Pro

OVR: 6

I don't care much about reviews anyway
Old 05-05-2010, 08:39 PM   #51
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: Madden 11 Pre-Release Reviews Limited to Single Event Viewing (UPDATED) See post

Yo raczilla. Thanks for clearing things up bro. I was really trying to figure out what this was all about until you cleared it up. Thanks alot bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 09:00 PM   #52
Banned

IndyColts2's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Madden 11 Pre-Release Reviews Limited to Single Event Viewing (UPDATED) See post

its obvious they haven't done anything gameplay wise to improve the game. the recent videos showing off gameplay have looked horrible. the players skate around like 07-08 and the gameplay looks unchanged except for the dual stick control. gameplan/gameflow is the only thing that is somewhat decent that is in the game now and gameflow really isn't all that to me. NCAA has made huge improvements and continue each week to give us big announcements 2 months before they release. while 3 months before madden releases and they havent said anything important, in all of the live chats they dont give direct answers about things that should be in the game but isnt, they have only talked about gameflow/gameplan, locomotion (which obviously is a joke), dual stick control, and catch tuning. 3 legit features, no presentation announcements, no franchise announcements.. this is all a joke. they have madden 10 make such a huge jump and then drop off. you can't make yourselves look like your taking a year off after a good year. yea, i understand you want to make madden "simpler, quicker, deeper" but no way in hell does that mean make it easier for new players to come in and block out the rest. the gameplay can be realistic without the controls being complicated. everyone is frigin skating around, mario running behind blockers, falling down when a tackle is being made instead of adding onto it.. looks like im goin to NCAA this year.

prove me wrong Madden team..

Last edited by IndyColts2; 05-05-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 PM   #53
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolfalconsbeatu
People are always trying to shake up a little story about what madden is about to do next

LEAVE MADDEN ALONE!

All we people want is MORE, MORE MORE MORE MORE, LEAVE EA ALONE!!
Man that girl is really upset about Spears.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:10 PM   #54
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Maybe the thread should be closed before too many more people light themselves on fire and blame EA because a piece of information was misunderstood.
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
What does 2k have anything to with the topic?
Nothing, but it was another excuse to rant by a fanboy.
Old 05-05-2010, 10:24 PM   #55
Pro

parrothead's Arena

OVR: 9

Could this thread toy with my emotions any more?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2010, 10:31 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 13

Most of the review are made by people who are not Madden-Heads anyway and they usually miss big glitches/bugs that we find later anyway. I seem to remember reading a review of M09 for 360/PS3 and the guy gave it like an 8.5 when I think most people would agree that that game was like 5 out of ten at best.
So it doesn't matter even if they went to that type of pre-release review process, because you aren't really going to find out the big "oh dang!" stuff until OS people or some other forum that you trust opinions from gets the game and has it for more than a week anyway!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »