Home

Just why are all the clips on rookie mode? I never got this.

This is a discussion on Just why are all the clips on rookie mode? I never got this. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2010, 06:22 AM   #33
All Star

OVR: 33
Re: Just why are all the clips on rookie mode? I never got this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
And maybe because Backbreaker is a more accurate display of football being expressed.
wow.

That's a stretch. Backbreaker, in its first year, without ever being reviewed, without adequate game play footage, having not been released is better than Madden?

I object. Lol.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:26 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exonerated
wow.

That's a stretch. Backbreaker, in its first year, without ever being reviewed, without adequate game play footage, having not been released is better than Madden?

I object. Lol.
Object all you want, but until Madden has consecutive hit tackles, DBs that do not run routes better than the receivers, no motion shifting, good collision detection, injuries that actually happen more than just a couple of plays, all ratings actually meaning something, no robo qbs, better translation of difficulty, more than a 53 man roster, no position requirements, accurate drafting and free agency, runningbacks that do not break Eric Dickersons record every season, more accurate gang tackling than Pro Tak, no tron jogging, (need I go on)....how can you say it is?

Just have fun with your precious locomotion this year, as we all know it only effects how players move (why they are ice skating on the field) and it totally goes away when a tackle happens. And was I the only one that noticed that Reggie Bush cut faster than running straight ahead in the first trailer? Not physically possible.

Last edited by hatisback; 05-20-2010 at 06:33 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #35
All Star

Quote:
Object all you want, but until Madden has consecutive hit tackles, DBs that do not run routes better than the receivers, no motion shifting, good collision detection, injuries that actually happen more than just a couple of plays, all ratings actually meaning something, no robo qbs, better translation of difficulty, more than a 53 man roster, no position requirements, accurate drafting and free agency, (need I go on)....how can you say it is?
Because BB has only suggested that it has better consecutive hit tackles and good collision detection.

Also. Madden is a 'good' representation of football. Maybe we have different dictionaries but my definition doesn't imply a perfect representation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2010, 06:36 AM   #36
Banned

Quote:
Because BB has only suggested that it has better consecutive hit tackles and good collision detection.

Also. Madden is a 'good' representation of football. Maybe we have different dictionaries but my definition doesn't imply a perfect representation.
Im not asking for perfection. I just wont settle for what we have now when PS2 Maddens were better depicted games of football.

Oh, and by the way....Backbreaker lets you lead receivers too, another + over Madden which makes you throw to only one spot on the field......where the receivers are. No fade routes for you guys.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:38 AM   #37
All Star

Quote:
Im not asking for perfection. I just wont settle for what we have now when PS2 Maddens were better depicted games of football.

Oh, and by the way....Backbreaker lets you lead receivers too, another + over Madden which makes you throw to only one spot on the field......where the receivers are. No fade routes for you guys.
Madden has had leading since forever. And fade routes do work. Did you not play m10?
Old 05-20-2010, 06:40 AM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Madden has had leading since forever. And fade routes do work. Did you not play m10?
You're kidding me right? LOL
Old 05-20-2010, 06:42 AM   #39
All Star

Quote:
Old 05-20-2010, 06:46 AM   #40
Banned

Just FYI: I dont support or endorse any of Apex's views. Just trying to provide proof to my posts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »