Home

i think i have found a huge franchise glitch (SIM STATS)

This is a discussion on i think i have found a huge franchise glitch (SIM STATS) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2010, 07:12 AM   #1
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7
i think i have found a huge franchise glitch (SIM STATS)

i started my first franchise and as i do everytime tweak the coaching schemes because ea usually gets a team wrong e.g. broncos bein a 4-3 defense in game not 34 defense .Sure enough the bills were wrong so i go change there defensive scheme it's ok i get too the next 4-3 team and it is listed as 3-4 team i change it and all 3-4 teams are changed too 4-3 schemes. The glitch is you when you change a defense schme for a team all other 31 teams change too the same defensive scheme as the team you just finshed editing.. E.G. i change the bills to 3-4 and every other teams scheme get changed automatically.

This is why 3-4 def ends are getting 10 plus sacks a year. This is bad because it mucks up all deffensive stats has anyone else had this?? i am going to remove the patch from release day too see if it can fix this this has too be brought to ian's attention soon this is a franchise killer!!

Last edited by Skuxx24; 08-15-2010 at 07:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 07:29 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 31
Re: i think i have found a huge franchise glitch (SIM STATS)

This isn't a text message to your friends. Full words of english would help everyone to understand what is being said.
Old 08-15-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
Pro

Skuxx24's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Block-O
This isn't a text message to your friends. Full words of english would help everyone to understand what is being said.
I did it now sorry about that has anyone else had this??
Old 08-15-2010, 08:09 AM   #4
Observer

guaps's Arena

OVR: 11

I have to try this. I started a franchise with the Ravens and changed the defensive scheme to a 4-3 defense. The big guys - Ngata and Cody at DT with Lewis as the lone MLB, effectively stopping the opponent from rushing up the middle--just like the Ravens Superbowl defense.

After I simmed a season I noticed that there was only one OLB in the top 25 in sacks, which was very odd.

However, it makes sense if what you write above is true.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 5

You are correct this is a bug I noticed all teams switch to either 4-3 or 3-4

plus there is no cover 2 option like last year .

4-3 = LE lead sacks for year

3-4 = OLB lead sack for year

Messes up the matrix

I am writing this up on the madden forum but alot of hate posts are going up

hard to see legit posts :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2010, 09:26 AM   #6
Rookie

Vizen's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuxx24
i started my first franchise and as i do everytime tweak the coaching schemes because ea usually gets a team wrong e.g. broncos bein a 4-3 defense in game not 34 defense .Sure enough the bills were wrong so i go change there defensive scheme it's ok i get too the next 4-3 team and it is listed as 3-4 team i change it and all 3-4 teams are changed too 4-3 schemes. The glitch is you when you change a defense schme for a team all other 31 teams change too the same defensive scheme as the team you just finshed editing.. E.G. i change the bills to 3-4 and every other teams scheme get changed automatically.

This is why 3-4 def ends are getting 10 plus sacks a year. This is bad because it mucks up all deffensive stats has anyone else had this?? i am going to remove the patch from release day too see if it can fix this this has too be brought to ian's attention soon this is a franchise killer!!

I just finished addressing this in another thread, so here is the same answer for you...

I was posting about earlier in the week in the threads and one member here discovered that after switching your team controls or strategies (either under the schemes menu or the franchise options) you need to back out to the main franchise screen, switch teams (using rb on Xbox) and then re-enter the schemes or franchise options screens. It is a pain and takes longer than last season, but it works...
Old 08-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 5

thanks for the work around but hopefully this gets addressed in the next patch
Old 08-15-2010, 06:34 PM   #8
Veteran

db56's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizen
I just finished addressing this in another thread, so here is the same answer for you...

I was posting about earlier in the week in the threads and one member here discovered that after switching your team controls or strategies (either under the schemes menu or the franchise options) you need to back out to the main franchise screen, switch teams (using rb on Xbox) and then re-enter the schemes or franchise options screens. It is a pain and takes longer than last season, but it works...
I tried this from the page 1 of the franchise screen before the start of the preseason and it still didnt work, they just keep changing randomly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »