Home

This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys

This is a discussion on This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2012, 02:44 PM   #57
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: This is where to go to get legacy issues in Madden fixed guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by atc43
Guys read this its a long read, and i may not have the best solution to the problems, but i believe it does cover a lot of the issues people have with madden nowadays. Since voting matters, dont forget to up-vote this idea!

http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/Inf...d/174012-18503
Good suggestions, but it's all stuff we expect - or rather, what we should expect EA to implement.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:46 PM   #58
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Guys read this its a long read, and i may not have the best solution to the problems, but i believe it does cover a lot of the issues people have with madden nowadays. Since voting matters, dont forget to up-vote this idea!

http://mgi-gc.easports.com/a/dtd/Inf...d/174012-18503
Great ideas but what's the difference between what's posted there and what's posted here at the OS forums?
Old 08-23-2012, 02:51 PM   #59
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
Come on JP! Why do you act like Gamechangers website is something totally revolutionary in regards to making the Madden team fix things? Dude, dating back to MaddenMania, MaddenNation and MaddenCentral we (Forum goers) have had plenty of wishlist threads stickied atop of forums only for close to 100% of the wishes not be implemented in the game.

How many times will someone need to say in a wishlist thread "Please make the players run realistic with your STATE OF THE ART MOTION CAPTURING STUDIO" or " Make Pass Interference and other penalties work". We're on year 8 with these consoles and do we have realistic player movement or proper Pass Interference calls? NO!

If one needs to go to a particular website or wishlist thread to tell a Dev how to fix the basics of their OWN game, there is a major problem within the core foundation!
Sad to say, but this is the 1st year I will not be purchasing Madden with my own money since 2001 (Parents purchased previous versions lol)

This entire generation of Madden is sooooo disappointing! If you told me we would've had these issue now back in 2005, I would've laughed and said "NO WAY!". It's 2012 and all I can say sadly is Way....
All I know is that EA had the Game Changers make that site specifically for us to have one place to go to put all of our ideas for what we want to see in a Madden game. The Game Changers also have said EA is paying extremely close attention to it and this isn't the same leadership team that's making Madden as it was the last several years. If you can't see the difference with this team in Madden 13, which is a huge improvement, then you will soon enough. Player movement and improved o/d line is going to be a major focus in Madden 14 so that should get some of you to see the difference with this team vs past teams, and if not then, you probably never will.
Old 08-23-2012, 02:52 PM   #60
MVP

Quote:
Great ideas but what's the difference between what's posted there and what's posted here at the OS forums?

Nothing, but apparently the devs really take ideas from the EA Game Changers website, so just start posting all of your ideas over there.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:03 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
All I know is that EA had the Game Changers make that site specifically for us to have one place to go to put all of our ideas for what we want to see in a Madden game. The Game Changers also have said EA is paying extremely close attention to it and this isn't the same leadership team that's making Madden as it was the last several years. If you can't see the difference with this team in Madden 13, which is a huge improvement, then you will soon enough. Player movement and improved o/d line is going to be a major focus in Madden 14 so that should get some of you to see the difference with this team vs past teams, and if not then, you probably never will.
JP, You're killing me man lol. This is the 8th year on these consoles and you really mean to tell me I should have faith for the 9th year? AHAHAA!.

Remember EA said 3-D models cannot be accomplished- Gameday 98 implemented 3-D models.

Remember EA said- Gang tackles cannot be accomplished- NFL2k5 implemented gang tackles

Same with physics until Backbreaker came along...

I'm finished with this generations of Madden games. I'm now focused on the PS4/XBOX 720 versions of Madden. Hopefully the Player movement/Locomotion, Physics, Tackling, etc... is Properly implemented from the start of the next generation. We now know what will happen if it isn't...

Last edited by djordan; 08-23-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2012, 03:13 PM   #62
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Let's just pray this team implements those things well.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
In all honesty I dont believe they really give a rats *** about what is posted on that website, or on here, and that theyll do what they see fit regardless. But i still think its better to post and be safe, than sorry that you didnt even attempt.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #64
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
In all honesty I dont believe they really give a rats *** about what is posted on that website, or on here, and that theyll do what they see fit regardless. But i still think its better to post and be safe, than sorry that you didnt even attempt.
That's what I've been saying although I do think they care, I mean it can't hurt to vote over there, it can only help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »