Home

15min qtrs., Chiefs, Cassel only throws 22 times!? Ruining my experience!

This is a discussion on 15min qtrs., Chiefs, Cassel only throws 22 times!? Ruining my experience! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 08:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 15min qtrs., Chiefs, Cassel only throws 22 times!? Ruining my experience!

i also play 15m with the accel clock running down to 12 seconds...usually snap the ball with 2 sec or so left

also, i NEVER EVER under any circumstances run any CHEAP plays...or "money plays" since thats straight up cheating in my opinion (plays like fake punt run for a free 1st down on 4th and short or like Four Vertices for a free 30yd play when i want)

the average NFL game consists of 100 to 120 plays....it doesn't matter how many plays by each team...as turnovers shift the balance greatly, but if you look up any game in the last season...you'll see that the chiefs 45 plays ran in your game is probably pretty close, i'd guess you forced a few turnovers and ran close to 60 plays yourself.

if NOT, then you need to adjust the sliders, so the opponent can get 1st downs a tad easier against you, to prolong their drives etc...
Old 08-29-2012, 08:57 PM   #10
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3

As fat said there are fixes and work arounds to the CPU AI play calling, all you have to do is a bit of research. If you're not willing to use the function in the forum for it after you've already been told once, no one here is going to provide answers to another one of these bash threads.

Matter of fact I'm 90% certain a thread of this very nature was locked earlier for the same reason. Check the threads on it. The answers are there to be found.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Old 08-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...already a thread about this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »