Home

1023 RB yards in game still capped...

This is a discussion on 1023 RB yards in game still capped... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1023 RB yards in game still capped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
They don't stop you because you are on 100 sliders.

Surprised they capped it at such a high number.

Put them down to All-Madden and don't touch the sliders.

Have fun breaking the record for least yards/TDs for a starting RB in NFL history
even with my sliders maxed out the AI still cheeses off of blocks/engages to slide infront of my guy when i try to shoot past them, so have to make sure to leave "extra" room.

or my guy will trip or get stuck behind the blocker, or worse, i wait for the slow OL blocker to block and then i just get cheesed anyways by any of the earlier outcomes mentioned

i even saw some stupid running animations get triggered that pushed my guy into a straight line running motion when i was trying to run at an angle towards the outside, which wound up MAKING me get tackled cause i couldnt move side to side.

it looked like it was trying to make me do the high step animation as the defender tries to grab me from behind but i slip out as he falls down but they never actually got close enough, but it screwed up my movement so i got caught from the side
Old 08-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #10
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5

This is why i cant play player mode ccm. Id be too tempted to improve myself rather than calling plays realistically. Is there an option to have the cpu call the plays for u that u cant change after u start?
Old 08-31-2012, 11:50 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

So OS is home to the sim gamers huh?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 11:51 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by js3512
This is why i cant play player mode ccm. Id be too tempted to improve myself rather than calling plays realistically. Is there an option to have the cpu call the plays for u that u cant change after u start?
No just use game flow and roll with it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM   #13
MVP

I tell u what if you getting your money worth thats all that matters....forget my 1st post:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-31-2012, 11:54 AM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
i actually like the fact they let us call the plays, every career mode before, including NCAA 13 doesnt.

you could just blindly call the gameplan play which will be more varied, but why would anyone do that, when the option to switch to Pass/Run is FINALLY given to us

if i was a WR, i wouldn't voluntarily call run plays, the simple fact we had to put up with it random few plays for our player basically every year in Madden "be a pro" (which resulted in all of us only using QBs) makes it obvious to cheese the A.I. playing like this, now that we can and its actually FUN playing other positions.

same goes on defense, im not gonna call a bunch of defensive plays that puts me in a Zone when im a DL or LB, cause even if i audible or blitz its gonna leave that area open an we might be exploited, ill manually call plays that make my position blitz by design

Last edited by eival; 08-31-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:55 AM   #15
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

YESSSS Another thing to complain about lol this is too funny
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 12:02 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
You can use gameflow to have the plays automatically called, that's what I'm doing in my player CCM, but of course you can still always override that or audible / hot route as well.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »