Home

1023 RB yards in game still capped...

This is a discussion on 1023 RB yards in game still capped... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: 1023 RB yards in game still capped...

I'm dying laughing here. I hope nobody is taking this guy seriously at all. He's a complete troll and doing a wonderful job of it. Thread of the decade.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 01:40 AM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 8
You can only have 63 sacks in a season in the ps2 days. The newspaper would record your real statistics though.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:28 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGW88
It's NEVER all pro with human sliders maxed at 100.....It will always revert to a difficulty easier than rookie....
i just played the SEAHAWKS and they were constantly stuffing my rushing, the week before the BEARS did the same but their the BEARS and i cant name anyone on the front 7 for the SEAHAWKS.

also return coverage is almost impossible to break cause they always got 2-3 guys that go thru the blocks to takle me

so who ever says it reverts back to rookie, needs to actually play on rookie with CPU at default 50 in everything and human on 100, then bump up the difficulty and tell me you can still run against them, my numbers got clearly lower by almost 50% each time i upped a level from Rookie to Madden, now im barely getting 300~rushing and 200~receiving

they also are running better passing defense, doing alot of shallow zone flats after i caught a few or having a LB spy me on every play, result in less catches too

Last edited by eival; 09-01-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:01 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eival
i just played the SEAHAWKS and they were constantly stuffing my rushing, the week before the BEARS did the same but their the BEARS and i cant name anyone on the front 7 for the SEAHAWKS.

also return coverage is almost impossible to break cause they always got 2-3 guys that go thru the blocks to takle me

so who ever says it reverts back to rookie, needs to actually play on rookie with CPU at default 50 in everything and human on 100, then bump up the difficulty and tell me you can still run against them, my numbers got clearly lower by almost 50% each time i upped a level from Rookie to Madden, now im barely getting 300~rushing and 200~receiving

they also are running better passing defense, doing alot of shallow zone flats after i caught a few or having a LB spy me on every play, result in less catches too
The guy is even taking the time to edit his posts while trolling so they appear more presentable or well something like that...keep it up OP. I'm up late and need entertainment.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:27 AM   #69
Rookie

jarod43's Arena

OVR: 4

Seriously could a mod close this thread, this guy is a complete nutcase. After reading all his idiotic posts I am surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet. Mr. Eival please go check yourself because you are a complete jack@$$.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:37 AM   #70
R.2
Rookie

R.2's Arena

OVR: 10

haha barely 300 yards rushing, and 200 yards receiving. I honestly don't see how you could be having fun, but more power to you. You should change your name to Mr. Cheese...

Dances With Wolves | A Minnesota Timberwolves Association
Old 09-01-2012, 06:21 AM   #71
Pro

SuperNoVa27's Arena

OVR: 6

The jimmies have been rustled.

You can leave now OP.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 06:24 AM   #72
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by eival
did you purposely call fair catches on KR/PR or run backwards and dive outta bounds inside the 5 too?

i hate how they still make it impossible to manually reposition your guy during a PR if its over his head 15yd to goaline and even if you do get him inside the circle he muffs it or misses it completely and its not like i can "catch" it cause Y calls for fair catch =\

Na, I would just run backwards to the goal line and go out of bounds. Then I would call the play for Darnell and his super powers would take over. His stiff arm(aka punk slap) would leave all suckas face down!!!

You talk about an overdone feature in a sports game. Gamebreaker had it!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »