Home

1023 RB yards in game still capped...

This is a discussion on 1023 RB yards in game still capped... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2012, 12:27 AM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: 1023 RB yards in game still capped...

Quote:
Originally Posted by eival

and im not lowering the time cause i dont wanna risk losing the game cause we run outta time or sumthing
You scored 17 Rushing touchdowns in the game and you are afraid of losing?

- I love this thread
Old 09-01-2012, 12:45 AM   #58
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
alright playing on ALL PRO for a few games with the balanced run/pass and returns, i was getting about 1-200yds over the real records, so now imma bump it up to Heisman and start over so i can still break records and lead the league but in a more realistic fashion and perhaps have closer games

by far the best/most fun madden since madden 08(ps2)

Heisman eh? really, ok, tell me how that works for you there sir.
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers
Old 09-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #59
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunner
Heisman eh? really, ok, tell me how that works for you there sir.
Doesn't matter (even though it's funny that he couldn't even name the correct level), like Ampking said, if he's going to keep using the sliders he's using.. it just reverts back to 'Rookie'.. or in rare cases, a level lower than 'Rookie'.

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple28Pedestrian
You scored 17 Rushing touchdowns in the game and you are afraid of losing?

- I love this thread

the other team scores at will unless the offence just flat sucks, i hit sim to next start and next thing i know im returing a KR cause they put up another 7

yes, it gets as ridiculous as 58 to 68, eventually near the end my team gets a few turnovers, but on ALL PRO its consistently a 10 point or less game
Old 09-01-2012, 01:13 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
Doesn't matter (even though it's funny that he couldn't even name the correct level), like Ampking said, if he's going to keep using the sliders he's using.. it just reverts back to 'Rookie'.. or in rare cases, a level lower than 'Rookie'.
the defense AI was reacting and tackling noticeably better on ALL PRO than they were on Pro without adjusting the sliders at all, so i dont see how it reverts anything.

i went from almost gaining 10 yards a carry to consistently getting stuffed having to run pass plays
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #62
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
the other team scores at will unless the offence just flat sucks, i hit sim to next start and next thing i know im returing a KR cause they put up another 7

yes, it gets as ridiculous as 58 to 68, eventually near the end my team gets a few turnovers, but on ALL PRO its consistently a 10 point or less game
It's NEVER all pro with human sliders maxed at 100.....It will always revert to a difficulty easier than rookie....
Old 09-01-2012, 01:17 AM   #63
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4

17 touchdowns in a game=119 points. That would be pretty crazy. 68-58 for a final score? im just, i mean, but, i cant even form a cohesive sentence to post here
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers
Old 09-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #64
MVP

OVR: 8

The OP has to be without a doubt...the best freaking troll I've ever seen on any site, well at least top 5 for sure. The guy has literally got me lmao in my house and just made the last 5 minutes of reading this thread the highlight of my day thus far...all 19 minutes of it since I'm on Central Time here. Kudos OP.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »