Home

First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature

This is a discussion on First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2013, 08:52 PM   #33
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Von Miller does not get run over lol
Old 04-02-2013, 09:00 PM   #34
Banned

Re: First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature

The only thing i can say without seeing it in action is good job EA and Tiburon more offense improvement while defense still goes untouched.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:09 PM   #35
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: First Madden NFL 25 Screenshot, First Details on Run Free Ball Carrier Feature

No mouth pieces this whole gen.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2013, 09:11 PM   #36
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
Von Miller does not get run over lol
I hate to be negative from one screen shot and it's not because of it being one of my teams guys but the same legacy issue of 220 pound backs pushing over linebackers 30 pounds heavier yet getting solo tackled by 180 pound corners would be apparent here.Now we need the screen shot of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie solo tackling Foster.

Last edited by gr18; 04-02-2013 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:19 PM   #37
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
I just hope some how all this makes it way to OL/DL line interaction and with WR/DB interaction. Where a physical DB can really jam up and knock off stride a weaker WR. Same thing with lineman. Where a speed DE can throw a slower less athletic OT off balance and they once and for all kill the patty cake animation.

And more importantly, I hope the CPU controlled players make use of these new abilities as well. Too often over the past few years, new features would be added but the CPU controlled players wouldn't use them at all.
i agree 100%. That is really what kills gameplay as well if the AI played to its skillset the game wouldnt need difficulty levels
Old 04-02-2013, 09:24 PM   #38
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I hate to be negative from one screen shot and it's not because of it being one of my teams guys but the same legacy issue of 220 pound backs pushing over linebackers 30 pounds heavier yet getting solo tackled by 180 pound corners would be apparent here.Now we need the screen shot of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie solo tackling Foster.
Bc weight and momentum do not matter. I.E is supposed to be physics yet it doesn't take into account two of the most important variables. Mass and momentum.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:28 PM   #39
Rookie

darknmild's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Bc weight and momentum do not matter. I.E is supposed to be physics yet it doesn't take into account two of the most important variables. Mass and momentum.
true... I like the discussion on going today alot of constructive criticism
Old 04-02-2013, 09:37 PM   #40
MVP

gr18's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick589
Yeah,this should be an important thing when implementing something resembling a physics engine and was advertised as such last year but I highly doubt we'll see weight and momentum matter.Until this changes it's pretty useless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »