Home

Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-20-2013, 05:37 PM   #57
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
not sure i can speak to much of that yet.
Dynamic attendance? If fans are really unhappy will my stadium be half filled to start games?
Old 05-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #58
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: (GoodGameBro) 'Madden NFL 25' CFM: Owner Mode & NCAA import are back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen_O_Mack
Will there be different process for stadiums? For example if I want to build a new stadium for the browns can I build a Jerry Jones like "palace" in Cleveland or will I be limited on what I can build based on the money I have.
I saw a screen talking about market size and fan support, so I would think there would be some limiting, though say you built the Browns into a power house, perhaps you could then build them a palace as you'll have more fan support
Old 05-20-2013, 05:51 PM   #59
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

What about 46 man game day rosters and injury reports every week? Can i list my players as probable, questionable, doubtful/out?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:08 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 9
Talking Re: Madden NFL 25 Connected Franchise & Owner Mode Articles From Around the Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
not sure i can speak to much of that yet.
So without saying yes, your saying there's finally going to be a weekly news show?
Old 05-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #61
Banned

BradyFan12's Arena

OVR: 1

I don't know if this info is available yet, but with offline franchise back, are we able to spectate the matches in the NFL season (CPU vs. CPU) or are we forced to play? Also, can we manage the depth charts and added several created players to different teams like before?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2013, 06:21 PM   #62
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
So without saying yes, your saying there's finally going to be a weekly news show?
no that is not what i am saying...

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 05-20-2013, 06:50 PM   #63
EA Game Changer

CoreySA's Arena

OVR: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheen_O_Mack
This is how felt while watching/reading the article

One thing I thought of while reading was, how is building a new stadium going to work?

Will there be different process for stadiums? For example if I want to build a new stadium for the browns can I build a Jerry Jones like "palace" in Cleveland or will I be limited on what I can build based on the money I have.

And to what extent will stadium upgrades go. Will it actually affect anything or will it be pointless like in earlier iterations of Madden.
There will be different stadium types, absolutely. They do have major stadiums such as Dallas.

This will, however, be tied into the money you have so you might only be able to afford certain ones, or if you go all out, it could mean you lose out in other areas. There is a lot of push/pull & risk/reward management this year.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

EA SPORTS Game Changer
Post-Game Podcast Founder & Co-host
Bay Area Sports & Euro Footie Enthusiast

Twitter -- @CoreySA
XBL: CoreySA
PSN: CAndress
Old 05-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #64
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: (GoodGameBro) 'Madden NFL 25' CFM: Owner Mode & NCAA import are back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Actually on occasions in Gamestop people brought back Madden 13 pissed of as they "removed franchise mode"
I witnessed it first hand. You have to remember most don't go into these forums like here at OS. They simply know when Madden is coming out and grab it.
Yeah, I get you. My issue is with saying "most," as many other people complained about franchise as "removed" because, in terms of traditional function some of us wanted, it was. Last year, people here used the same defense ("you don't understand..."). While many certainly misunderstood the mode, the issue for many others wasn't a lack of understanding (on or off this site), it was simply dissatisfaction with handling of the change. It is a generalization that is often used to slough off complaints and minimize last year's issues IMO.

Anyway, it's a minor gripe in the overall scheme of things, I acknowledge that. I don't intend to dwell on all I felt was wrong with 13. I'm just glad something is being done about it now. Hopefully more good news trickles in.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »