Home

Post your progress! (MUT '19)

This is a discussion on Post your progress! (MUT '19) within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2018, 01:25 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Post your progress! (MUT '19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
I've been playing with a 86 upgraded Tom Brady for now and debating picking up the Core Elite card to bring him to the next level. Just not sure if I'm ready to commit yet... I'm tempted on jumping on the Michael Vick bandwagon and getting him upgraded.
Have my Vick up to an 87 and man he is something else.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 08-16-2018, 01:52 PM   #98
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I finally went to the H2H seasons and had my low level 79 Vick and threw like 3 picks the first few drives. It wasn’t even from bad reads it was how awful his accuracy is

When you go from those rookie/pro solo challenges you don’t really notice the bad accuracy. But when you go online it’s a whole different world and it matters big time ..... He literally missed wide open guys by like 5-10 yards lol

Even then I nearly came back and won but it was to little to late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep! I had to finally give up on my dream of rolling with Mahomes because he was just brutal online. I have an 84 OVR Steve Young right now, but I may still look for a more accurate guy. I do love being able to scramble and pick up yards when I can't finds an open guy. I end up using young a lot like Alex Smith played the last few years, grabbing one or two 10-20 yard runs a game. Young is great for that.
Old 08-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #99
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Yes, you will need those core elite cards with the box in the left top corner that shows three purple lines.

With the power up card, they all start at an overall of 68. You can upgrade them all to a certain overall using only training points. The overall is dependent on the player obviously.

Then, once you fully upgrade and get to tier 10 or maybe sooner for some...you will need that guy's core elite card to upgrade him further. Usually this is only one overall higher than the core elite card, but I've seen it go higher.

Now, you might ask what's the big deal for one overall point? I agree, especially for the low 80-84 elite cards. For instance, I have the 82 elite Amari Cooper card and his power up card. If I wanted I can upgrade the power up card to am 83ovr using his elite card I have at the end.

The real benefit of doing this is not for the +1 overall rating, but instead for the extra chemistry slots that opens.

This is where you must choose wisely on who to power up. Wasting valuable training points on players who aren't going to be on your team long term is not a good idea imo. Instead use them on your highest overall guys you know you will have long term.

For example, I had the 89 AB and used it with his powerup to boost him to 90. Not huge, but what is huge is the 4 chemistry slots to use. Which some of them costs major training points (1k for a one).

On the other end, the example of Amari Cooper. I will not be upgrading him, at least not anytime soon because I feel I can get a better WR3 than him as a 83ovr after upgrading, spending lots of TP.

Hope that helps! I'm honestly learning myself lol

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app
Thanks for this info

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 08-16-2018, 02:24 PM   #100
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp Swagger
I need a new Qb badly .... I have over 500 k and I’m thinking about going for that 91 Vick

Not sure if I should lol

I'm waiting to finish the journey grind and hitching my horse to that Carson Wentz card

Old 08-16-2018, 02:26 PM   #101
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I'm waiting to finish the journey grind and hitches my horse to that Carson Wentz card

This is what I'm gonna try to do. 38 of the 173 journey challenges complete, so I still have forever to go!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Operation Sports mobile app

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #102
Cupcake Coach

R1zzo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Finished Longshot, Campaign, Rookie Gauntlet and Team Diamond campaigns and still only at level 24 so I’ll have to do a ton more grinding before I can even start the Journey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Old 08-16-2018, 06:11 PM   #103
Rookie

83 overall

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 08-17-2018, 04:52 AM   #104
Gator Bait

Swamp Swagger's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I'm waiting to finish the journey grind and hitching my horse to that Carson Wentz card

I’m going to soon as I get level 30. Right now I’m level 29 ......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »