Home

MLB 2k12 How's Your My Player Going Thread?

This is a discussion on MLB 2k12 How's Your My Player Going Thread? within the MLB 2K forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #17
Rookie

CPT JPMorgan's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: MLB 2k12 How's Your My Player Going Thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolzeroo
You'll get use to it after a while...

Actually, thats why I asked... because i HAVE gotten used to the camera in my player. So now I would like to be consistent and just use the same camera angle in other game modes as well.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Im nearly done with my first season in Minor League ball as a CF for Northwest Arkansas Naturals, the affiliate for the Royals(picked team at random). I'm an all around type, and am hitting .418 with 2 HR's and 60 something RBI's. The only goal left to accomplish for getting called up is stealing more than 10 bases....i'm at 9 right now. Is it just me or does it seem harder this year to time a good jump for stealing?
Old 04-19-2012, 02:08 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm on my second year as a starting pitcher and, frankly, I love it. To me, it maximizes the best aspects of the game, which is pitching. Most of the glitches and bugs that affect the game are not present when you just pitch, since you're rarely seeing the fielding. I do hit sometimes, and actually my dude isn't terrible; somehow I've managed a couple of extra base hits and RBIs on occasion.

I've advanced to AAA and I hope (and believe) I'll be in the majors before the end of the year. It's early May of 2013 and I only have one more target attributes to hit (which will take me at least 4-5 more good starts to build up those points).

Loving it!
Old 04-19-2012, 09:22 PM   #20
Rookie

Kevin1177's Arena

OVR: 2

I have played 15 games with a LF for the Harrisburg Senators, the Nationals AA. I am a contact hitter and am batting .404 with 13 RBI so far. I am really having fun with this mode, a lot more than I did last year. The only problem is my players speed. I swear he's pulling a train, once i get my speed up, i should be ready for a solid MLB career!
Pittsburgh
Penguins
USC Trojans
Old 04-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 5

Played 5 games into my major league career with the Angles as a CF. I did great in the minors. In the majors, not so much lol. The five games were, 1. @ Oakland went 0-4 2. @ Oakland went 4-5 3 Runs, 3 RBIs 1 Walk 1 Strike Out and 1st career HR 3. @ Oakland 1-3 1 Strike Out 4. vs. Detroit 0-4 5. Vs Detroit 0-4 1 strike out. I play on All Star. My second game of my career(the one where I hit my HR) was great. I was on base and witness a clutch Albert Puljos Grand Slam.... Good times lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-20-2012, 02:28 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm now 8 games into my Major League Career, finishing up an extra inning battle with the Phillies that didn't go our way(Braves SS). I'm 8-30 in those 8 games, so .267, which isn't amazing but, I'm adjusting from AA pitching to MLB talent(considering 3 of my first 4 games were against Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, and Madison Bumgarner, I'll take it). I do have 7 RBI's already though, taking full advantage of the opportunities with men on base, .417 with RISP.

We're heading into September in contention for one of the two Wild Card spots, I hope I can help lead the team to the post season!
Old 04-20-2012, 09:33 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can you change the camera angle for batting in MyPlayer...i know you could last year

Games: Madden 13, MLB 2k12, NBA 2k13, NHL 13, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2, AC3, DW6 Empires, and Max Payne 3
Old 04-21-2012, 05:40 PM   #24
MVP

DHMN69's Arena

OVR: 4

My right fielder's lack of range so far has turned a few singles into triples in AA but he's hitting and a couple into in the park home runs but he is 12/25 at the plate with 3 RBI and 2 runs.. 3 K's.. .714 with RISP.

Twice I've called on to steal for a hit & run and the refrigerator on his back still, means it's still an easy double play.

I'm a much bigger baseball fan than basketball, so maybe that's why it's more fun than the NBA 'My Player' so far but far less frustrating than that game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MLB 2K »