Home

Roster Tools - Complete Suite now available

This is a discussion on Roster Tools - Complete Suite now available within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 08-02-2009, 10:18 PM   #33
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Roster Tools - Complete Suite now available

Batting tools for 2003 seems ready. Link is in the first post. Thanks to gtm for relaying the bug messages to me.

You will probably get a message or two about macros and compatibility, and gtm also said he gets one about up******. Just ignore these, except make sure you have macros enabled for this sheet. The update thing? dunno, haven't seen it, sounds like M$ trying to get you to upgrade. If it's a true windows update, then that might not be a bad idea.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:27 AM   #34
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

bahnzo you are still working on the pitching for excel 2003 correct?

Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #35
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

another thing...when looking at the 2009 braves, when i get data for brian mccann i get the name brandon patrick mccarthy and when i look up chipper jones i get the name christopher dale jones....haven't checked anyone else but i dont know if this means it's also pulling in the wrong stats or not

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2009, 12:46 PM   #36
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

OVR: 7

Umm.. Is it possible to do the minors league players? When i try, i get nothing so i'm assuming it only reads the MLB stats. Awesome tool by the way!
Old 08-03-2009, 01:21 PM   #37

Bahnzo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
another thing...when looking at the 2009 braves, when i get data for brian mccann i get the name brandon patrick mccarthy and when i look up chipper jones i get the name christopher dale jones....haven't checked anyone else but i dont know if this means it's also pulling in the wrong stats or not
Did you get the warning that comes up about the PA's not matching? If so, then you need to use the "Variation" option next to the players name. Try setting it to "2". The way the naming works on the website, players with similar names have 02 after them, both the names you mention look like that.

Also...I was told about a bug that I totally missed. Some teams don't get pulled up due to their franchise changing in history. I'll have a fix for it soon.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:28 PM   #38
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

I'll have to say it's a damn decent tool. Like you said you need to work on the fielding.. I'll have to agree. Just popped up Scott Rolen from last year as I'm sure everyone knows he's one of the best 3B fielder of all time. His fielding showed up as a 55! LOL should be way up there
Old 08-03-2009, 02:15 PM   #39

Bahnzo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaFFiTh
I'll have to say it's a damn decent tool. Like you said you need to work on the fielding.. I'll have to agree. Just popped up Scott Rolen from last year as I'm sure everyone knows he's one of the best 3B fielder of all time. His fielding showed up as a 55! LOL should be way up there
Actually, in 2008 Rolen had the most errors on the team and a .964 fielding percentage...far from the "best of all time"

MAJOR UPDATE. Fixed the bug with the teams, make sure you select the correct year for the historical team you are looking up. All version are updated and link are in the first post. Everyone should get and use this update.

Also a PitchFX database has been done, current to 08/02. Link in the first post, just overwrite your old one.

As always, PM me with any bugs you find. I can't check everything, so you get to be the testers!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:29 PM   #40
MVP

JaFFiTh's Arena

Guess those who use excel 03 gotta wait for the pitchers eh. Also you didn't answer my question earlier about minors. Is it possible for me to type in some minor league players in and get the attributes or I'll have to find another way for them?

EDIT: The 2003 file seems to be under 2007 file as it seem to be a xlsm file and not accessible for me.

Last edited by JaFFiTh; 08-03-2009 at 02:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »