Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 01:18 AM   #409
Rookie

Niekro4President's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rag3vsW0rld
Whoever pointed out that Tommy Manzella had a default audio name, that's not true. I just checked and it has [None] for both as I had it when I handed it off to GreatNorthern for faces.

In any case, Throwback, ARoid, and GreatNorthern all did a fantastic job. I know I did some of the faces and of course they did their magic and them even better.
That was me, and whenever he was announced the PA definitely called him Doug or something. Glitch perhaps?
Old 04-05-2012, 01:31 AM   #410
LVP

BatsareBugs's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niekro4President
That was me, and whenever he was announced the PA definitely called him Doug or something. Glitch perhaps?
That is weird. Perhaps it's a glitch because I checked after and both audio options were on [None]. Manzella was also taken from Dan Butcher Korn.
Old 04-05-2012, 01:43 AM   #411
Rookie

OVR: 1

Can I put the PS3.rar file in my PS3 , SAVEDATA file I created with out opening it. It is not in a zip file. I have a zip file for OSFM SRRING TRAINING and when I unzip that file it has the PS3.rar file in it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 02:13 AM   #412
Rookie

Woodcutta's Arena

OVR: 8

Thank you all who worked on this roster project. I know how much time and effort was put as I try (and usually fail) to fix and play with the correct rosters for NCAA football.
Old 04-05-2012, 03:39 AM   #413
Best in the World

BDKiiing's Arena

OVR: 23

Had a little mishap and missed some time here, but Uncle Knight, thank you. It was a pleasure working with you again this year. Thank you to everyone else who was involved. And to reiterate that you Knight, and Ridin, can't forget you. You all are the best co-workers I've ever had.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:18 AM   #414
Rookie

OVR: 0
So frustrating how after spring training all line-ups and rotations are totally screwed.. Playing as Yanks, and after spring training they have A-rod batting 2nd, playing SS when there is NO DH and when playing national league teams he is sitting the bench behind Nunez.. Jeter is DH since A-Rod has short. and he is playing LF when there is no DH (LF for Jeter really?), and batting 7th. This CPU is beyond insane. All the other teams line-ups are ridiculous as well. Is there anyway to prevent this? Or do we have to control all 30 teams rosters, and manually set everything all the time.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #415
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Had a little mishap and missed some time here, but Uncle Knight, thank you. It was a pleasure working with you again this year. Thank you to everyone else who was involved. And to reiterate that you Knight, and Ridin, can't forget you. You all are the best co-workers I've ever had.

Ditto buddy!... Great working with you and all the creators.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 07:19 AM   #416
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by referee032003
Can I put the PS3.rar file in my PS3 , SAVEDATA file I created with out opening it. It is not in a zip file. I have a zip file for OSFM SRRING TRAINING and when I unzip that file it has the PS3.rar file in it.

I would like to know this as well, in the past Id always download from online, dont have internet at home so, need to D/L using drive, and would like a little help on how to do this.

Someone explain step by step that would be awsome

Last Guys thanks for all the hard work for creating this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »