Home

Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now

This is a discussion on Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2012, 07:28 AM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVj4YMjC5Fs

Whats going on guys, for those of you who have not been able to download these, which i'm sure should not be many this is a nice run through and a lil thanks video for knight and his team! again thanks knight for everything.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:33 AM   #418
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Operation Sports Full Minors 2012 Roster - Spring Training Edition Available Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScrubCity

Whats going on guys, for those of you who have not been able to download these, which i'm sure should not be many this is a nice run through and a lil thanks video for knight and his team! again thanks knight for everything.
Link is blocked do to copyright grounds

Can you post different link or give step by step explaintion?
Old 04-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #419
MVP

jake19ny's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPMC723
So frustrating how after spring training all line-ups and rotations are totally screwed.. Playing as Yanks, and after spring training they have A-rod batting 2nd, playing SS when there is NO DH and when playing national league teams he is sitting the bench behind Nunez.. Jeter is DH since A-Rod has short. and he is playing LF when there is no DH (LF for Jeter really?), and batting 7th. This CPU is beyond insane. All the other teams line-ups are ridiculous as well. Is there anyway to prevent this? Or do we have to control all 30 teams rosters, and manually set everything all the time.
Worst ever but someone posted (Thank God) the way around this....I forgot who, but props to them. Control all 30 teams (this alone does not solve the problem). Start spring with these awesome rosters and sim spring training up to the last game of spring training. Your line-ups will still be intact. Send the players you dont want on the team to the minors leaving your rosters at the required 25. (I used www.mlbdepthcharts.com/ to make sure I was sending down the right guys). Then sim the last preseason game day and move into your regular season. Your rosters will and line-ups will be good. Its a little time consuming, but way less then fixing the total screw up that happens the other way.
On another note great job on these rosters to all involved........

Last edited by jake19ny; 04-05-2012 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #420
Pr*

Joey's Arena

OVR: 15

A rar file is actually a different type of zip file. You need to extract the files from the rar file and then proceed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by referee032003
Can I put the PS3.rar file in my PS3 , SAVEDATA file I created with out opening it. It is not in a zip file. I have a zip file for OSFM SRRING TRAINING and when I unzip that file it has the PS3.rar file in it.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:13 AM   #421
Pro

Geolink's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Normally I wouldn't even answer this. But usually a few days after opening day.
Thanks.
I knew that they were gonna be out a few days after opening day but I thought somebody knew exactly the date.
Can't wait to start my Franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2012, 08:29 AM   #422
Rookie

[quote=Joey;2043537269]A rar file is actually a different type of zip file. You need to extract the files from the rar file and then proceed.[/quote]

thanks can you explain how this is done?
Old 04-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #423
Rookie

OVR: 6

try to see if the link works now.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:22 AM   #424
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheScrubCity

try to see if the link works now.
No go, when you click on the link just freezes

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »