Home

RTTS Crash and Burn

This is a discussion on RTTS Crash and Burn within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-15-2009, 02:58 PM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: RTTS Crash and Burn

I hope I'm not right too. I'll think twice before I get next years game.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:46 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesden
I hate to say this, but the dev team doesn't seem to care about these problems. Just read the Base running post page 7.

Completely different situation- that thread is about people's opinion on a control scheme...those types of complaints *should* be listened to and implemented in next years game

What's going on in this thread is literally a game killer. I just bought a ps3 (on it's way) for the sole purpose of playing this game. And I was planning on spending a good part of the time playing RTTS.

I am very surprised that we have not heard from the development team regarding this issue, in my opinion it's so much more important than base running... I'm also surprised none of the reviews I read mentioned this issue at all...
Old 03-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #91
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakesden
I hate to say this, but the dev team doesn't seem to care about these problems. Just read the Base running post page 7.
Russell posted in that thread several times and he did all he could. He asked the designer of the baserunning controls to clarify how they work and said the controls won't be changed THIS year. What else do you want him to do, come to everyone's house and run the bases for them because people don't like the controls.

The reason probably none of the Devs haven't posted here is because they have no idea what is causing this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2009, 04:16 PM   #92
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixmgs

The reason probably none of the Devs haven't posted here is because they have no idea what is causing this problem.
Possibly, but it gives the impression they are turning a blind eye and ignoring it- I'd think they'd at least acknowledge the problem and let us know they're looking in to it...
Old 03-15-2009, 04:39 PM   #93
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle83uw
Possibly, but it gives the impression they are turning a blind eye and ignoring it- I'd think they'd at least acknowledge the problem and let us know they're looking in to it...

There isn't a single problem, glitch, bug, or issue that we aren't aware of. If its in the bugs, and glitch's threads we know about. Now for the new members who just joined and for those of you who have not seen me post about this. The dev team is on a much needed break until the end of the month. We are very aware of the issues that people are having but I can't comment on every single thread that pops up over time. If you posted it on the boards we are aware of it. At this time that is all I can say.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:21 PM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
There isn't a single problem, glitch, bug, or issue that we aren't aware of. If its in the bugs, and glitch's threads we know about. Now for the new members who just joined and for those of you who have not seen me post about this. The dev team is on a much needed break until the end of the month. We are very aware of the issues that people are having but I can't comment on every single thread that pops up over time. If you posted it on the boards we are aware of it. At this time that is all I can say.
Kudos for the reply.
I would hope that a bug that might pretty much destroy your career/player in RTTS can be bumped up on the priority list. I love the effort it takes to progress to the show from the minors, but I would hate to invest a couple of months or more just too watch the screen go black in Sept.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:54 PM   #95
Rookie

Tell them to enjoy their vacation. I'll just play the game when they get back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #96
Hall Of Fame

Kashanova's Arena

OVR: 30

no RTTS for a while for me then, I'm not going to commit to a new one while I wait.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »