Home

Who is Still Playing??

This is a discussion on Who is Still Playing?? within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #57
Rookie

porkys8077's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Who is Still Playing??

I'm still playing the franchise with the Oakland A's.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:00 PM   #58
Banned

OVR: 7

I never trade in the show until this year.

I felt not enough was done to keep me playing all year long from the previous year. Little touches are not enough to keep me playing 162 games.

There are serious issues I have with the game taking to much control from me. This is how they get their game to be so sim like.

I am hoping that more user control is allowed next year when playing defense and that the fields look much better then the pale green they are now.

I am sure SCEA will make a much better improvement from this year to next then last year to this year.

Enjoy
Old 09-20-2011, 11:38 AM   #59
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I'm still playing MLB 10

I rotate my sports titles on a regular basis, and for baseball, I usually play 20-30 games before shelving it for a while to play something else, repeat, repeat. Once I find a game I like a lot....I tend to keep it for a while.

MLB 21 The Show
College Hoops 2K8
Pro Evolution Soccer 2018
NHL 19
NCAA Football 14/11
NBA 2K16
Madden 20
Old 09-20-2011, 09:15 PM   #60
Rookie

Ghoste's Arena

OVR: 4

Still playing! I'm about a week behind the real-life MLB schedule. My Rox are leading the division over the Giants by a 1/2 game.

Down the stretch they come.

-ghoste
Old 09-20-2011, 09:21 PM   #61
Inside The NFL

OhDaesu19's Arena

OVR: 24

I am still playing! Just got eliminated from the OS Vets Summer League playoffs . Looking forward to playing in our Fall league and then hope to have a winter season after that. I strictly play online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2011, 11:41 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

i'm still playing. i'm in my 2nd game after the all-star break in my Padres franchise (currently 6 gms below .500 and in 4th place in the NL West). i've seen some really interesting CPU trades like Werth going to Boston for a bunch of prospects, Desmond Jennings to Oakland for DeJesus straight up, and Arroyo to the Yanks for Montero straight up.
Old 09-21-2011, 12:02 AM   #63
MVP

Artman22's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
I never trade in the show until this year.

I felt not enough was done to keep me playing all year long from the previous year. Little touches are not enough to keep me playing 162 games.

There are serious issues I have with the game taking to much control from me. This is how they get their game to be so sim like.

I am hoping that more user control is allowed next year when playing defense and that the fields look much better then the pale green they are now.

I am sure SCEA will make a much better improvement from this year to next then last year to this year.

Enjoy
This is the biggest thing for me as well with this game. The lack of more control. I really hope they allow for more gameplay control in MLB 12. I played this game the first 2-3 weeks, but it felt too much like last Years show and that's why I haven't played this years that much.
Old 09-21-2011, 08:07 AM   #64
Hoping for change...

PsychoBulk's Arena

OVR: 23

Indeed im still playing, had to restart my franchise due to previous PS3 dying, im only in April but intend to play thru the winter and finish the season before 12 comes out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »