Home

Harsh review from Games Radar

This is a discussion on Harsh review from Games Radar within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 03-05-2012, 11:38 PM   #49
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Harsh review from Games Radar

Dunno really there is always gonna be people give games low scores for whatever reason but from what i know casual gamers are all about graphics n the show hasnt changed that much in that regard since 2008 atleast. I havent got this gm yet played about 5 mintues at best buy baseball is my fav sport i have played them all proubaly im 39 years old n if i wasnt such a baseball freak i would not have bought the last 2 shows cause not much has changed really n scea hasnt had any competiton if i only owned a xbox i would be depressed for sure .
Old 03-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #50
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Dunno really there is always gonna be people give games low scores for whatever reason but from what i know casual gamers are all about graphics n the show hasnt changed that much in that regard since 2008 atleast. I havent got this gm yet played about 5 mintues at best buy baseball is my fav sport i have played them all proubaly im 39 years old n if i wasnt such a baseball freak i would not have bought the last 2 shows cause not much has changed really n scea hasnt had any competiton if i only owned a xbox i would be depressed for sure .
2008 ? What ? Nah.. That's just false. Since 2008, they've improved the lighting, the uniforms, the stadiums, and redid the player models. There's probably more than what I mentioned that's been changed since 2008.
Old 03-05-2012, 11:56 PM   #51
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Fire 2009 up fire 2010 up fire 2011 up not much diff to people that dont play every year~~~~~~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2012, 11:59 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sictransitchris
It's hard to disagree with her without having played the game myself. Outdated commentary and a buggy online experience are valid complaints though.
Personally I don't really care about the commentary but the laggy online scares me. It has been bad with this franchise and to be honest, it's never really gotten better. This is a real bummer. I'm getting the game but I will be really disappointed if the game is not enjoyable to play online. e.g. if it's the same lag fest it's always been.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:02 AM   #53
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Fire 2009 up fire 2010 up fire 2011 up not much diff to people that dont play every year~~~~~~
OK, but aren't graphics only one category to any reviewer. They shouldn't base an entire score on just graphics. Anyway, they can only do so much with the hardware. It's not like The Show looks bad.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:03 AM   #54
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Im glad im not an online guy cause there hasnt been a baseball game i have played online that wasnt laggy not trying to make excuses jus think its hard to get a game based on timing to work right online.
Old 03-06-2012, 12:07 AM   #55
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

To me The Show is best graphicly of any sports game maybe nba 2k11 is close n myself i want the best graphics the PS3 can produce but gameplay is where its at 4 me n the Show hands down is the best sports game on the market of course NHL very close jus not a hockey fan.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2012, 12:21 AM   #56
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Hilarious review..just hilarious.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »