Home

2012 The Show Official Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 The Show Official Trade Discussion Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2012, 12:03 PM   #833
Rookie

Ike Slider2's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 2012 The Show Official Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bard
Doing a GM only perspective chise with the Astros with Knight's rosters.

I am about 2 weeks away from the ASG and wanting to unload the following players: Carlos Lee, Wandy Rodriguez, Myers, Jed Lowrie, and Bud Norris. What type of prospects can i get for them that would be realistic?
Lee is 2 Cs or a B from a contender in the AL who needs a DH. Wandy Rodriguez is probably 2 Cs again contender, Myers is a high level C at most, Jed Lowrie is a B, Norris high level C also. Maybe package Lee and Lowrie for 2Bs and a C. You would probably do better packagind Myers and Norris to an all offense team for a B and a C
Old 04-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #834
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Slider2
Lee is 2 Cs or a B from a contender in the AL who needs a DH. Wandy Rodriguez is probably 2 Cs again contender, Myers is a high level C at most, Jed Lowrie is a B, Norris high level C also. Maybe package Lee and Lowrie for 2Bs and a C. You would probably do better packagind Myers and Norris to an all offense team for a B and a C
i'd agree with every1 but Norris.....he's at least a B (i wouldnt trade him myself personally as he's still young) Lee doesnt necessarily HAVE to DH....a contending team whose 1B is subpar would easily make a move for him.....
Old 04-15-2012, 12:19 PM   #835
Rookie

cardinal511's Arena

OVR: 5

I have just under 2 weeks of college left before summer and when I get back I want to start a Franchise with the Cardinals. I also like a challenge, and while I know they would never do this, I want to rebuild the Cards by trading away a lot of my older veterans at the deadline. So I was wondering what the value would be for some of these players.

Holliday
Berkman
Beltran
Furcal
Chris Carpenter
Lohse
Westbrook
Bullpen guys (pretty much any of them)

I would also consider trading Yadi and Wainwright, but I'd have to be blown away. I know this isn't truly realistic, but I'd rather trade the veterans while they still had value so my team doesn't just drop off in a year or two
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2012, 12:48 PM   #836
Rookie

Ike Slider2's Arena

OVR: 10

I'd say Holliday is an A and C, Berkman a B and a C, Beltran a B, Furcal a C, Carpenter A+B, Lohse B, Westbrook 2C.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #837
Rookie

OVR: 0

In my Atlanta Braves franchise, Michael Bourn just went down for 2-3 months with a broken arm, so i am looking to replace him. I have settled on Alejandro De Aza of the white sox. I hope to send them veteren reliever Peter Moylan & 20 year C rated prospect CF Matt Lipka in exchange.

What do you guys think?
Old 04-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #838
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by canz630
In my Atlanta Braves franchise, Michael Bourn just went down for 2-3 months with a broken arm, so i am looking to replace him. I have settled on Alejandro De Aza of the white sox. I hope to send them veteren reliever Peter Moylan & 20 year C rated prospect CF Matt Lipka in exchange.

What do you guys think?
that's fine
Old 04-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #839
Rookie

cardinal511's Arena

OVR: 5

Also I won't be able to download the rosters for a little bit still, so who are the Cardinals Top Prospects with the rosters and what is their potential. Thanks
Old 04-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #840
Banned

survo202's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm playing as the Rangers and want to add some depth to my bench. Any suggestions on who to add. I was thinking maybe Brendon Ryan

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »