Home

2012 The Show Official Trade Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on 2012 The Show Official Trade Discussion Thread within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2012, 04:37 PM   #1601
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: 2012 The Show Official Trade Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
depends what teams are out of it in ur franchise
Braves, Pirates, Marlins, Astros, A's, Royals, White Sox, Padres are all well below .500. It's only 2 months into it so theres a bunch of teams sitting in the middle of the pack still in contention.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #1602
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmontanez90
Braves, Pirates, Marlins, Astros, A's, Royals, White Sox, Padres are all well below .500. It's only 2 months into it so theres a bunch of teams sitting in the middle of the pack still in contention.
either Uggla from the Braves or Walker from the Pirates would be a helpful addition
Old 05-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #1603
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Since the Padres are starved for power, i'd probably go for McCann which would take a couple of A's
In real life yes, luckily for me in The Show Quentin has 27 HR and Alonso has 18.

I don't think I have enough to get McCann. Naturally I assume they would want Hedges from me but he's injured and on the 60 day DL and I can't move him.

If we are going for teams within my division, Montero from AZ or Ramon Hernandez from COL could also work.
Old 05-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #1604
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
In real life yes, luckily for me in The Show Quentin has 27 HR and Alonso has 18.

I don't think I have enough to get McCann. Naturally I assume they would want Hedges from me but he's injured and on the 60 day DL and I can't move him.

If we are going for teams within my division, Montero from AZ or Ramon Hernandez from COL could also work.
just depends if ur lookin for a short-term or long-term fix....i assume short-term since u have Grandal.....but yes either guy would work......Napoli isn't a bad option either
Old 05-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #1605
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
just depends if ur lookin for a short-term or long-term fix....i assume short-term since u have Grandal.....but yes either guy would work......Napoli isn't a bad option either
Yea short term. I was thinking Napoli as well, what would be reasonable for him?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2012, 05:11 PM   #1606
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
Yea short term. I was thinking Napoli as well, what would be reasonable for him?
if short-term, go for Hernandez if u had to pick between the two....I wouldn't view Napoli as a short-term fix either but good thing about him is he can play 1B for u as well....i'd give up 2 B's and a C for him
Old 05-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #1607
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm the SF Giants and it is end of June-Early July. Wanting to acquire Carl Crawford from Boston. I know it isn't completely realistic, but what would be a fair offer to them?
Old 05-01-2012, 06:19 PM   #1608
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsupton105
I'm the SF Giants and it is end of June-Early July. Wanting to acquire Carl Crawford from Boston. I know it isn't completely realistic, but what would be a fair offer to them?
if u go by real life, he probably isnt worth more then a B+C at the moment....just to be safe, i'd give up a couple of B's

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »