Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2013, 04:05 PM   #25
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
Oh boy, the disrespect Philly fans receive. It's called passion. And before you bring up the Santa Claus thing at the Eagles game, let me tell you he was some drunk guy shouting curse words, not a big jolly man.
You realize I've been to more baseball games in Citizen Bank than 95% of Philly fans right? When it comes to Philly fan, I more than know what I am talking about.

I don't know what's funnier the irony of Philly fans talking about disrespect or calling it passion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 04:07 PM   #26
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Phillies fans are having a hard time adjusting to the fact they are a non-factor in that division now, and will never give the Nats any respect. It's just the nature of sports fans from that region.
The Phillies will win the World Series again this coming season!!

I know because I can see the future
Old 03-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #27
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
The Phillies will win the World Series again this coming season!!

I know because I can see the future
I hope they do. Maybe a title will help their city's fan base a little bit.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:12 PM   #28
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsfan4life1
I mean what is not to like about them?
THey are not the Phillies.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:34 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4
I honestly see Washington solidify their spot as a premier team in the NL this season. It will come down to Braves and Nats who imo had the best off seasons (not Blue Jays) and continue to improve. Nats farm system blows the phillies out of this world
Old 03-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #30
MVP

Hockeynut99's Arena

OVR: 0

How did this turn into a pissing match about the real Nationals and the real Phillies? They are both stacked! Can we just talk about the game? ha This game always get more life like every year.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:43 PM   #31
Pro

metsfan4life1's Arena

OVR: 10

Hence why we are talking about the teams like this but really.. Nats are a team everyone wants to emulate.. Strong drafting.. Signing players that fit in with what they're doing there.. And developing solid players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 04:52 PM   #32
Forever A Legend

24's Arena

OVR: 22

Looking Forward to March 5th, I can't wait to get my hands on this game!

On a Side note I have been the Citizens Bank Park on multiple occasions and you automatically have a problem if you wear the opposing team's gear. I remember one specific occasion where I wore a Pujols jersey to watch them play the Phillies and the amount of hate I received was unreal. I was just trying to enjoy the ball game and bottles were being thrown at me. I am not saying that all Phillies fan's are like this but a good majority of them hate your guts if you wear anything representing the other team

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »