Home

MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game)

This is a discussion on MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2013, 01:37 AM   #49
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Don't know what all the Phil's hate is doing on here. We have one average season when all of our best players are injured (Doc, Utley, and Howard) and we are suddenly a non-factor? Yikes. If you really think the Phil's won't be competitive in the future, you are off base. Not only do we already have a much larger budget to play with, but we have an incoming TV deal that will WELL surpass the one the Dodgers just got.

Anyway, the game looks great. I can't wait to play a Franchise with my Phils!

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 03-03-2013, 01:40 AM   #50
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Seriously? This is a video game thread about a video game. There is literally a pro baseball thread just below that you guys can talk **** about real baseball. This is a video game... Shame on a bunch of you guys.

BenGerman not directed at you just this thread in general. Keep it up guys and this will be closed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 03-03-2013, 11:51 AM   #51
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: MLB 13 The Show Video - Washington Nationals vs. Philadelphia Phillies (Full Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonadom
Isn't it like that everywhere ?
Not like it is in Philly. If you've never been there, you really won't fully understand.

I am still pissed they got rid of the Geno's in CF food area 3 or 4 years back. It's a great yard and a great baseball experience, but Philly fans are Philly fans.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 12:22 PM   #52
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24
Looking Forward to March 5th, I can't wait to get my hands on this game!

On a Side note I have been the Citizens Bank Park on multiple occasions and you automatically have a problem if you wear the opposing team's gear. I remember one specific occasion where I wore a Pujols jersey to watch them play the Phillies and the amount of hate I received was unreal. I was just trying to enjoy the ball game and bottles were being thrown at me. I am not saying that all Phillies fan's are like this but a good majority of them hate your guts if you wear anything representing the other team
I've been away from the NY met area so long so things must have changed a lot, but I remember back in early-90s watching Mets games in the Veterans Stadium felt funny because there were many fans cheering for the Mets, to the extent that it felt like a home game for them, hahahaha............
Old 03-03-2013, 12:52 PM   #53
MVP

jeffy777's Arena

OVR: 16

Thanks for the video. Very nice job!
Old 03-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #54
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
Seriously? This is a video game thread about a video game. There is literally a pro baseball thread just below that you guys can talk **** about real baseball. This is a video game... Shame on a bunch of you guys.

BenGerman not directed at you just this thread in general. Keep it up guys and this will be closed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
No worries, I completely understand!

I'm really digging the stat overlays before the at-bat. I don't remember them looking nearly that good last year.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 03-03-2013, 04:59 PM   #55
Rookie

stupidsuck's Arena

OVR: 4

Dangit, Nats still have blue socks with the road jerseys. Its been over 3 years now, is this because of the style guide?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Not like it is in Philly. If you've never been there, you really won't fully understand.

I am still pissed they got rid of the Geno's in CF food area 3 or 4 years back. It's a great yard and a great baseball experience, but Philly fans are Philly fans.
I live in New Jersey. I've been to some Philly games before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »