Home

MLB 14 The Show Blog - Diamond Dynasty Extra Innings

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Blog - Diamond Dynasty Extra Innings within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2014, 12:01 AM   #33
100 Miles To Go

Curahee's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: MLB 14 The Show Blog - Diamond Dynasty Extra Innings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOldboy
Plus that was for PS3, even if it is in the game this year, it wouldn't help the PS4 version.
Why not? MLB14/PS3 saves transfer to MLB14/PS4.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:37 AM   #34
Permanently Banned

nomo17k's Arena

OVR: 38

Logo import, etc., would be nice.

It would also be cooler if there were vaults for team logo, uniform, and such. There are people who are great at creating these things.

Also, importing CAP made by yourself/others to your team... spending a lot of time customizing players' appearance, knowing they'll be gone after a few dozen games feels like preparing gorgeous meal for an hour knowing that you will finish eating in five minutes.
Old 03-13-2014, 01:20 AM   #35
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curahee
Why not? MLB14/PS3 saves transfer to MLB14/PS4.
But MLB 13 saves do not transfer to MLB 14, correct?

Sure they could have MLB 14 DD logos import to PS4 similar to the way its down with other saves in The Show, but I will still need to recreate my logo for the third time this year.

Last edited by MrOldboy; 03-13-2014 at 01:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2014, 01:40 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlnames
Looks like they've invested a lot more time in DD. For me, this is disappointing Im not a fan of the feature at all.
This is the problem, just because you don't play that particular mode you come on here just to say you disappointed that they spent time improving this mode for people that do. This is exactly why there's so much back and forth going on in these forms . If you don't play it what's your reason to comment on it? To start an argument? I don't play it never have it doesn't appeal to me but obviously a lot of people do and I'm happy that they got something they wanted.

I'm an on line lg guy and I'm happy they did what a lot of us wanted. My point is be happy with the changes they made to the mode you like and let other people rejoice in the improvements they made in there modes.
Old 03-13-2014, 02:32 AM   #37
MVP

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8

I spent so much time creating teams and logos and I barely even played any games, Im not much for online play and if Im going to play the CPU its gonna be in my franchise. But Im a sucker for new features especially ones with customizations... Needless to say, I am not looking forward to this mode. It's really just an online franchise with a team creator, imagine the additional improvements they could have added with the amount of space this mode takes up?

Whoever likes this mode, Im happy for you, it's just not my cup of tea for varies of reasons...
Old 03-13-2014, 05:01 AM   #38
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Kind of annoyed this is the blog for the week, but all in good time I guess we'll get the juicy ones.

DD, not many peoples cup of tea... not to beat a dead horse, but this cant be preached enough, CREATE A TEAM/Expansion Mode please
Old 03-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #39
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
What you want is a create a team/league or expansion mode. DD is not meant to be that. It's more of an Ultimate Team mode. They are working towards it tho, and I've personally suggestions to further improve the mode. If you look at the big picture, this really is a jump in the right direction for this mode which is only on its third iteration. I could here the outcry now if the community thought they spent too many resources improving this mode.

True, lol. We've talk about a possible solution that I hope will eventually be implemented, sooner than later. I think the logo creation tool is more than sufficient (without needing import) in the hands of the right people. ;-)

Spoiler

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk
That is insane!! I could never have the artistic style not to mention patience to pull that off. One thing for DD that would be good for creation is make letters having an option with a border around them like the numbers instead of having to place and piece them to perfection
Old 03-13-2014, 08:02 AM   #40
Banned

OVR: 12
Only care about offline franchise. Some PS4 gameplay footage would be nice too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »